Who is Frans Cronje?

What??

I have just been turned down by a coffee shop because of TV shoot with Frans Cronje!!! For the 3rd time???

Now why does everybody treat this man like a king, specially in cycle industry?

He gets everything for free...what about the rest?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just been turned down by a coffee shop because of TV shoot with Frans Cronje!!! For the 3rd time???

Qè?

Turned down for what?

Maybe he's making another cycling film?

About the Spruit.... must have stopped at Vida then :whistling:

Think the term is "Turned away" due to a interview shoot with Frans Cronje in the said coffee shop. See, I'm becoming like all the other hubbers and correcting where ever I go!! :whistling:

guys, with all respect....we wanted to meet at a coffee shop, but the shop[ said that they will be closed for 3hours to do tv shoot with him..

I know he did a cycling film, but still why all this celebrity attention like getting a top end pinnerello bike?

Also, I would just like to highlight the following rule, which was agreed to when you signed up

Duplicate accounts are not allowed. With the exception of members who have separate business / brand and personal profiles any member found to use duplicate profiles with the intent to cause trouble, evade negative ratings or troll will receive an immediate permanent suspension.

guys, with all respect....we wanted to meet at a coffee shop, but the shop[ said that they will be closed for 3hours to do tv shoot with him..

I know he did a cycling film, but still why all this celebrity attention like getting a top end pinnerello bike?

Well thats a relief, thought you were turned down for a job or something important while your family are busy starving....

Also, I would just like to highlight the following rule, which was agreed to when you signed up

Duplicate accounts are not allowed. With the exception of members who have separate business / brand and personal profiles any member found to use duplicate profiles with the intent to cause trouble, evade negative ratings or troll will receive an immediate permanent suspension.

NAME and SKAAM 'em

About the Spruit.... must have stopped at Vida then :whistling:

Okay, I have some inside info on this. He's making a movie about a down-and-out former drug addict who finds his salvation in Strava. The Spruit and Strava save his life...

I have just been turned down by a coffee shop because of TV shoot with Frans Cronje!!! For the 3rd time??? Now why does everybody treat this man like a king, specially in cycle industry? He gets everything for free...what about the rest?
guys, with all respect....we wanted to meet at a coffee shop, but the shop[ said that they will be closed for 3hours to do tv shoot with him.. I know he did a cycling film, but still why all this celebrity attention like getting a top end pinnerello bike?

Must be difficult, going through life like that.

it must have been at Whipped.

I stay down the steet from them and they always have big camera's, lights, etc out side....well actually some days it feels like l live on a Hollywood production set.