Lowveld Quest 2014

madmarc

MTB in SA is mostly flat road, no technical and for softies that cannot handle road riding.

So to ask them to enter a race with MOUNTAINS in it....they'll have to train or something.

hehehehehehehhehe

It certainly seems that way, cannot understand why this event is not even more popular than Sani2C. 4 days of unbelievable riding through one of the best parts of SA. Has the best returns as far as value for money in stage racing events.

We will definitely be back next year to get retribution on our last place for stage 1 :cursing: this year.

• 2 months later...

So today is 21st, time to decide if i'm gonna do this event again. Anyone else made up their minds yet ?

I'm in the same boat. Would like to think it's a good training ride for the Sani, but I think Sani would be a good training ride for the Quest, pity it's back to front though.

I'm considering it just have to find a partner. . .or how important is a team mate? This will be my first stage race ever!

Would like a partner to join me, but at the moment none of my buddies are really doing some hard training!? Thats why I might do a solo. . .haha :eek:

I'm considering it just have to find a partner. . .or how important is a team mate? This will be my first stage race ever!

Would like a partner to join me, but at the moment none of my buddies are really doing some hard training!? Thats why I might do a solo. . .haha :eek:

I did the event Solo this year and I loved it.

The days wasn't that long, so it didn't really bother me that I didn't had a partner.

but

having a buddy riding with you is always lekker.