Cyclone10

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dario Pegoretti

I will have one...one day!

:wub:

post-43518-0-81463500-1424420374_thumb.jpeg

The Evil Uprising and the Evil Undead!

Followed closely by the Banshee Darkside and the New Transition Patrol Carbon....(I'm slightly biased here...????)

post-30447-0-57262300-1424423904_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dirt Merchant

My dreams ain't that big, for now only a

Transition Double

If they were available in SA I would have had one already, also I don't get an online shop willing to import. ... so I'll have to make a trip abroad to go make the purchase.

They don't make the Double anymore. You'll have to go second hand on PB...or settle for a Banshee Rampant. The first Transition Bikes arrived in SA this week.

No question, for me nothing more gorgeous than the Ibis Mojo SL, although my Orbea Oiz carbon 26er comes really close.

Something along these lines for me: 650a Dually with Stans Velo Carbon wheels and remote electronic setting of suspension and a dropper that weighs the same as a normal carbon seatpost. Travel length can be adjusted also via the weightless electronic device on the handlebar, and also used to change gears.

Or maybe something way out nanotech bike suspension is part of the frame and wheels but can be controlled and set maybe by thought and wheelsize can change based on mind control. You pedal up and you change the bike into a xc racing machine on the flats I think it and the bike is now a 36er or 32er rolling at speed over everything but then hit the singletrack and think it and the bike then changes into a trailbike with more travel in the frame and wheels sorry for the drunken babble but this is the bike I want

I am for a very long time a huge fun of Da Bomb, bought a lot of parts over the years. Unfortunately it is very hard to get, and i never had the pleasure to own a full specked Bike.

But this would be my dream:

post-58368-0-16141500-1425066434_thumb.jpg

post-58368-0-63876400-1425066460_thumb.png