MotoGP

SeaBee

MM was being a prize ****. he was going all out to disrupt Rossi. he had no interest in the race. 

Maybe karma will smile on us in  weeks and one of the italians will take out Whore hey

Yes I am bitter.

Better still would Be MM take out JL...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this on Twitter, must say its pretty funny.

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss153/Patch-elicious/IMG_2963_zpsuebloamf.jpg

I cant page down fast enough so fellow work colleagues cant see what i'm looking at. Most of them don't even know anything about motoGP so they will just think i'm looking at some dodgy pictures.

One thing is for sure,anyone who was a fence sitter regarding mm ( me being one) definitely is no longer sitting .

He has shown in the last 2 rounds what a juvenile little twat he is... And PI was before Rossi pasted him comments.

Not a fan of JL at all,but at least I can somewhat still have respect for him.

Why race the man and not for race victory ??? Bitterness !

MM was being a prize ****. he was going all out to disrupt Rossi. he had no interest in the race. 

Maybe karma will smile on us in  weeks and one of the italians will take out Whore hey

Yes I am bitter.

very funny .... Whore hey ????????????????????

One thing is for sure,anyone who was a fence sitter regarding mm ( me being one) definitely is no longer sitting .

He has shown in the last 2 rounds what a juvenile little twat he is... And PI was before Rossi pasted him comments.

Not a fan of JL at all,but at least I can somewhat still have respect for him.

Why race the man and not for race victory ??? Bitterrness !

Next season, MM will have more to lose than Rossi. Rossi is established, races because he enjoys it. Doesnt need to prove anything anymore. MM will be focused on the championship again...... :devil:

Rossi has seen these battles come and go, Biaggi, Sete, Stoner.... but he is still there, at the front.

I fully expect that Rossi is going to really enjoy the 2017 season and taunt MM all season long.

Edited by Patchelicious

Mmm... wonder what the other riders ( not involved) have to say about this...would be nice to get their opinions

As a Rossi fan... and a Yamaha fan.

Before the race, I actually didn't mind MM, even being on that, spit, Honda. During the race, before the incident, that respect all went out the window. I My 5 year old son was even calling MM a little mongrel. IMO MM was off sides. (Kinda like Ritchie McCaw)

Then Rossi pulled the take down, and was REALLY surprised that he did that. It WAS wrong no matter what side of the fence you sitting. I also thought his penalty would be more severe.

In saying that if MM wants to play with the big dogs he mustn't piss like a puppy.

Bring on Valencia!!!

Edited by Gnarly

Mmm... wonder what the other riders ( not involved) have to say about this...would be nice to get their opinions

I follow lots of them and SBK guys on Twitter, and most them are saying MM should not have gotten involved an try and disrupt a title battle that does not concern him, but that he should rather have raced the race and not raced the man.

I follow lots of them and SBK guys on Twitter, and most them are saying MM should not have gotten involved an try and disrupt a title battle that does not concern him, but that he should rather have raced the race and not raced the man.

1000% could not agree more... The best way to stick to anyone and silence them is to beat them on the track.

And exactly that is what's frustrating VR.

MM realised he is out of the running for the Title, but still faster than VR on most tracks (VR even "hinted" to admitting it). MM just does not want to allow VR to win the title in a straight fight with JL, and is interfering in the title race, blocking / slowing VR down as much as he can but still allowing JL to race unhindered.

If MM was intent on proving him the fastest man on a GP bike, he should just pin his ears down and ride away from the rest of the pack, thus allowing the two contenders to duke it out amano amano. Even if he does not win the title this year, he can boast and say "Look at me, I'm leaving the title contenders in my wake, I'm faster than them. Whê Whê!!" :whistling:  :ph34r:

Like Pedrosa did this weekend.

Edited by Wannabe

I'm a Rossi fan but above that I'm a bigger MotoGP fan and with the antics of both riders from this past weekend, feel like motogp has been the biggest loser. A thrilling finish to a season of racing is essentially over, baring an unexpected issue or miracle. Doubt I will watch the final race live, but rather check on the results and expect the inevitable. 

If the gloves have come off, than surely they will remain off going into the next season too! Would be awesome to see Pedrosa get a proper run at the Championship while the other contenders are busy sharing handbags! 

Still a Rossi fan, but less impressed and a naysayer of MM after all of this! 

Edited by Tubehunter

So happy to see Pedrosa back on form. He also seems to have matured a metric ****-ton in the last few years. I wonder if the injuries and time outside the top 3 made him reassess and just be a bit more... calculating.

True that,he has been plagued with injuries for the last few seasons,blowing hot & hot. Maybe if all his ailments are behind him and his mindset is right he could be a championship contender next year.

He has certainly has shown he has the pace.

True that,he has been plagued with injuries for the last few seasons,blowing hot & hot. Maybe if all his ailments are behind him and his mindset is right he could be a championship contender next year.

He has certainly has shown he has the pace.

Similar to JL, has pace but was never a scrapper. But my jaw hit the floor when he raced and beat Rossi the other day. Old Pedrosa would have not fought so hard. Good for him. Too much too late in career? I hope not. He cant be seen the 2000s Criville....