MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JL won't even last as long as VR46 in MotoGP, will NEVER even get close to 9 World Championship titles.

Youre right at 31 years old JL probably wont. MM at 22 however most likely will and therein lies the rub and I believe this is partly whats getting VRs back up.

Plenty of falls on the Michelins, across all brands. Guys already quicker than Sundays race. Looking good for next year.

Youre right at 31 years old JL probably wont. MM at 22 however most likely will and therein lies the rub and I believe this is partly whats getting VRs back up.

Plenty of falls on the Michelins, across all brands. Guys already quicker than Sundays race. Looking good for next year.

Not so sure that MM is going to dominate.

There are a few youngsters that are coming up that are going to give him a hard time once there is room for them to move onto bigger or more competitive bikes... Zarko, Iannone et al

Youre right at 31 28 years old JL probably wont. MM at 22 however most likely will and therein lies the rub and I believe this is partly whats getting VRs back up.

fixed it...he is still a knobhead.

So looks like every rider has praised the Michelin rear while saying their front tyre is a bit iffy. Lots of frontend falls across the board.

Also similarly everyone says the new spec ecu is like a step back. Being compared to the electronics from the 2008-2009 factory bikes. So sounds like not such a big emphasis on traction control, etc.

Marquez still comfortably fastest yesterday. Pushed early on and found the tyre limits, from there just fast, consistent times. Most guys were running their 2015 bikes with.new tyres and ecu.

So looks like every rider has praised the Michelin rear while saying their front tyre is a bit iffy. Lots of frontend falls across the board.

Also similarly everyone says the new spec ecu is like a step back. Being compared to the electronics from the 2008-2009 factory bikes. So sounds like not such a big emphasis on traction control, etc.

Marquez still comfortably fastest yesterday. Pushed early on and found the tyre limits, from there just fast, consistent times. Most guys were running their 2015 bikes with.new tyres and ecu.

You mean he fell?

who didn't

Okay - I can guess the answer to that. Rossi.

Fallers, Marquez, Crutchlow, Pol Espargaro, Aleix Espargaro (twice), Eugene Laverty (twice), Maverick Vinales, Alvaro Bautista, Stefan Bradl, Jack Miller, Tito Rabat and Andre Iannone

All the others did not fall ...