MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eish what a damp squib. I confess to liberal use of the fast forward watching recorded MotoGP (and WSB) races as some are truly boring.  But the last few had some life and I got to quite like the characters, even Jorge looked a little human until the last two rounds.

No one came out any better; not MM, JL, VR, Dorna, Honda or Yam. some worse.

This is racing to me.

post-6679-0-03152700-1447137688_thumb.jpg

Another opinion

http://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/opinion-the-great-spanish-motogp-conspiracy-fact-or-fiction/

Article is quite balanced, but my views summed up in these 3 paragraphs

Pedrosa took 2.2s out of Marquez in eight laps before then, showing that the leaders’ pace had dropped in the closing stages. Again, this is usually when Marquez makes his move – or at least falls off trying.

I’ll certainly listen to Rossi’s accusations about why Marquez never tried to overtake Lorenzo – especially when it came to the last lap. It did seem a little out of character for Marquez to be so reserved, as he’s never been backwards in coming forwards.

And for a Honda rider not to attack a Yamaha for a grand prix win (recall how Marquez approached the last corner against Rossi at Assen?) Most odd, when you think about it.

Valencia, Spain - New MotoGP world champion Jorge Lorenzo has accused Yamaha team-mate Valentino Rossi of sour grapes after Sunday's deciding race in Valencia, saying the Italian knows he will never win another title.

http://www.iol.co.za/motoring/motorsport/rossi-knows-he-s-past-it-lorenzo-1.1943061

Wat 'n boks...

proper ****. 

"I'm sure that things will be normal next year and that there'll be mutual respect"

WTF. And he comes with accusations of being "past it" etc. 

Eish what a damp squib. I confess to liberal use of the fast forward watching recorded MotoGP (and WSB) races as some are truly boring.  But the last few had some life and I got to quite like the characters, even Jorge looked a little human until the last two rounds.

No one came out any better; not MM, JL, VR, Dorna, Honda or Yam. some worse.

This is racing to me.

...and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcSnu-zyUl4

proper ****. 

"I'm sure that things will be normal next year and that there'll be mutual respect"

WTF. And he comes with accusations of being "past it" etc. 

JL won't even last as long as VR46 in MotoGP, will NEVER even get close to 9 World Championship titles.

JL won't even last as long as VR46 in MotoGP, will NEVER even get close to 9 World Championship titles.

And will always be a knobhead.

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jorge+Lorenzo+del+Deporte+Awards+2010+X4DHszXsSQBl.jpg

Edited by Patchelicious

Wonder how many crashes we will see today on this new rubber ... all the previous times out there were quite a few. Let's hope for none ...

Testing has officially started!

Pity one has to buy the timing app for R260 to see live timings. It's on 25% discount though. It is for the whole season at least.

Edit : I see the times are live on the motogp.com homepage ... duh.

Edited by Kraggie

Wonder how many crashes we will see today on this new rubber ... all the previous times out there were quite a few. Let's hope for none ...

Testing has officially started!

Pity one has to buy the timing app for R260 to see live timings. It's on 25% discount though.

Just before we move onto next seasons, just recap this season.

JL secures his title as champion, he was the fastest rider this year.

However Rossi further secures his legendary status through acts of knobheadness that will forever taint MM and JL.

MM creates enemies, not just Rossi but a large portion of the paddock. Lets see how he copes with this next year, it will be a test of character to compete agaisnt this....

http://cdn.motorbikemag.es/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Valentino-Rossi-MotoGP-Valencia-2015-llegada-box-27-1200x800.jpg

JL secures his title as champion, he was the fastest rider this year.

Stats showing MM was technically speaking the "fastest rider" this year.