MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SBK  is the poor mans MotoGP....if you cant cut it in MotoGP you go to SBK, ask Biaggi :ph34r:

I still supported Max when I was a lightie :ph34r:

Edit: Come to think of it I supported Marco Melandri as well. I see a trend here, Maybe I should stop supporting VR46..............That will never happen.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

SBK  is the poor mans MotoGP....if you cant cut it in MotoGP you go to SBK, ask Biaggi :ph34r:

I really dont like the 2 race format. it makes each race less special

And how's that turn up for the books? 

How consistent was Dani? Jeepers don't think he ran one lap out the 1min40's. (Apart from the first one)

Ja, not what was expected.

Dani was super consistent, looked like he was on rails and auto pilot.

Zarco looks like he is keen for a fight with the "old boys"

And how's that turn up for the books? 

How consistent was Dani? Jeepers don't think he ran one lap out the 1min40's. (Apart from the first one)

And one more, 3rd or 4th lap from last, but yes. Metronomic consistency of note!!!

And Marc wasn't holding back, Dani was just plain faster!!!

SOOOOOO happy for Lorenzo too, looks like he is finally getting his head around that Duke. Jerez is not a good track for the Ducati at all so that result is pretty good.

I would not be surprised to hear Zarco getting some factory backing in his Tech3 team very soon. Riding the wheels off of that thing at the moment, what a ride. I will remain silent about the Yammie factory riders.......

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

And one more, 3rd or 4th lap from last, but yes. Metronomic consistency of note!!!

SOOOOOO happy for Lorenzo too, looks like he is finally getting his head around that Duke. Jerez is not a good track for the Ducati at all so that result is pretty good.

I would not be surprised to hear Zarco getting some factory backing in his Tech3 team very soon. Riding the wheels off of that thing at the moment, what a ride. I will remain silent about the Yammie factory riders.......

so will I  ;)

From next year I will be wearing Zarco colours. The oke is an animal

Expect the Tech 3 bikes to be upgraded to 2017 spec pretty soon, with the 2016 bikes going back to Factory Yamaha  :whistling:

And now somebody is going to pull you through the mud backwards with legs wide open for not mentioning Rossi's name......

Seems like they have a huge problem with the front end causing a vibration. 

And now somebody is going to pull you through the mud backwards with legs wide open for not mentioning Rossi's name......

if you read my comment above, I think you will see I agree with not mentioning anything

He didnt do anything worth mentioning..... 

to stay away from the main race and not worth mentioning ride from Rossi.....Darren Binder was looking great in his race, up for the scrap up front. Pity he overcooked it, I think he got a bit over excited...his race was the highlight of the day.

ZArco..La personne sauvage!!

Edited by KingTJ