MotoGP

SeaBee

What a MotoGp race yesterday.  :clap:  :thumbup: . Guys swapping spots (and paint) in every corner, looked like a Moto3 race. 

MM93 just showed his class again, the title is his for the taking this year. 

VL46 was riding the wheels of that Yammie, but run out of luck, eventually.  But the pensioner showed the youngsters that he can still mix it up with them.

It really was an incredible race.

Rossi really showing the guys how to ride that final chicane BUT stuffing up everyone's exit speed which is strange as thats where the Yamaha suffers the most......

Still an amazing race, one for the ages for sure but Marc is just better than the rest.......

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a MotoGp race yesterday.  :clap:  :thumbup: . Guys swapping spots (and paint) in every corner, looked like a Moto3 race. 

MM93 just showed his class again, the title is his for the taking this year. 

VL46 was riding the wheels of that Yammie, but run out of luck, eventually.  But the pensioner showed the youngsters that he can still mix it up with them.

Yeah, best race I’ve watched in ages . The number of someone went from 1st to 3rd or 4th in one corner was incredible.

How’s Rossi just sliding through on that tight chicane each time.

Best race I've seen in AGES! Bloody hell, that was exciting!

How the feck did MM save THAT!? And Lorenzo & VR managed to both stay on when JL lost the front?!

Then the passing... oh my word, some of the best passing I've ever seen. Bring on more, please!

I'm disappointed that VR didn't make the podium, but damn, did he show thet young whippersnappers some late braking goodness. He was also fastest through there than anyone, save for that last maneuver on Dovi on the last lap. But Rossi, whyyyy did you have to try and keep it in when Dovi passed on the inside... 

Still an INCREDIBLE race, and any one of them could have won it until MM turned on the taps with his Honda on the spent tyres. 

One of the absolute BEST races I have ever seen .

Those guys are special .

Some seriously aggressive , but clean , passes .

JL99 and VR46 were very lucky not to bail when JL lost the front at 200km/h .

MV25 and Rins were good to watch .

MM93 in a class of his own ....

Wow, that was something special to watch! It was a treat.

The racing was sublime & the 'saves' incredible - If those guys wore HR monitors, they would probably have exploded! 

One of the absolute BEST races I have ever seen .

Those guys are special .

Some seriously aggressive , but clean , passes .

JL99 and VR46 were very lucky not to bail when JL lost the front at 200km/h .

MV25 and Rins were good to watch .

MM93 in a class of his own ....

He seems to be able to deal with the worn tyres a lot better than anyone else. 

One of my favourite races of all time. More action than the other two classes combined. Hoped for a podium for VR, still, massive entertainment value. That young MM is pure class!

• 2 weeks later...

It has happened?

Sad face.... I rated him highly. Just think that living in MM93's shadow got to him.

Sad face.... I rated him highly. Just think that living in MM93's shadow got to him.

It's a shame as he's shown great fortitude. On BT sport before the Assen GP they showed a great graphic of his vs MM93's injuries. It is astonishing! And horrific.

They showed a picture of each rider with descriptions and indicator lines pointing to each part of the body where the injury had occurred. Marc had a few but Dani's picture looked as though someone had scribbled all over it.

There were so many.

I really hope he gets a good ride. On a competitive bike.

As decorated as Dani is, he was pretty much always the Nr. 2 rider for HRC. We'll see how JL and MM get along next year.

I'm convinced that Honda offered Dani some sort of mentorship deal, and jumping to Yamaha would have soured a very, very long and fruitful working relationship. 

It's a shame as he's shown great fortitude. On BT sport before the Assen GP they showed a great graphic of his vs MM93's injuries. It is astonishing! And horrific.

They showed a picture of each rider with descriptions and indicator lines pointing to each part of the body where the injury had occurred. Marc had a few but Dani's picture looked as though someone had scribbled all over it.

There were so many.

I really hope he gets a good ride. On a competitive bike.

The article says he's quitting MotoGP completely at the end of the season.

The article says he's quitting MotoGP completely at the end of the season.

Ah, sorry, I new he was leaving Honda but was unaware he would be finishing his stint in MotoGP.

I must confess i did not read the article you linked to.

I've just been through his Wiki entry it's quite a read and brings back a load of memories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dani_Pedrosa

Been in a couple of great riders shadows, not just MM.

Stoner strolled in a won a title first time out and if it wasn't for the broken ankle, probably would have won it in 2012 too.

He will go down as the best rider never to win a premier class title, good but just bad luck.

What a race on Sunday though. Marc showing his class but did not expect 2 Yammies on the other 2 podium steps!!!