MotoGP

SeaBee

On 6/10/2022 at 9:04 AM, Wannabe said:

So it was made official, Miller to join Binder at KTM in 2023. 

Gonna be an interesting partnership.

And word in the paddock is that Pol is gonna be back at Tech3. Some indy publications saying that the contract has already been signed.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there is going to be space for Darryn next year.

He's really been trying hard on the outdated Yammy.

4 hours ago, Skott5 said:

I wonder if there is going to be space for Darryn next year.

He's really been trying hard on the outdated Yammy.

Wondering the same, and also hoping but not looking good.
Big names linked to that RNF seat and with Frankie blocking the 2nd Factory Yamaha it is a problem.......

1 hour ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Wondering the same, and also hoping but not looking good.
Big names linked to that RNF seat and with Frankie blocking the 2nd Factory Yamaha it is a problem.......

I have a crazy conspiracy theory on this one(very left field).

Jarvis loves him, and with the Yammies without a satellite squad, I have a feeling he will get a test contract if Raz doesn't keep him in the RNF team. Remember that he is the catalyst for the WithU money so if he keeps evolving as he currently is he might just keep that seat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Steven Knoetze (sk27) said:

Should Pecco be fired or sanctioned?
Opinions........

No and No. He made a mistake in his private life and in his private capacity and should be responsible in legal terms. Whatever happens to him in that regard is his problem.

Do you get disciplined at work for mistakes you make in your private capacity?

Edited by l4y3rcake
typo

Probably need to add that if the legal matter interferes with his capacity to do his job, then he will be penalised and only then should he be penalised.

On 7/12/2022 at 12:29 PM, l4y3rcake said:

No and No. He made a mistake in his private life and in his private capacity and should be responsible in legal terms. Whatever happens to him in that regard is his problem.

Do you get disciplined at work for mistakes you make in your private capacity?

I hear you, but if I do something in my private capacity to bring my job or employer into disrepute I would be. In this case he works for an international brand and races in a series run by a massive entity that has social responsibilities.

He is also not a average Joe Soap, he is an international superstar in the biggest motorcycle racing series in the world. He is a role model to millions of youngsters, whether he likes it or not. He has a certain responsibility that comes with the salary and privileges. He should be sanctioned IMO. He won't be winning the title anyway, he falls off bikes as quickly as he pitched SUV's into ditches, the former though while sober and so no excuses........

• 2 months later...

So that was an eventful race.......

Glad Marc is back, see lots of people with knee jerk reactions to circumstances that were just bad luck, racing incidents.
Anyway, looking forward to the next few weeks. Championship is wide open again!!!!

• 1 year later...

This Acosta guy takes no prisoners. If testing is anything to go by , miller and binder better watch out. One of them is in jeopardy for 2025 and it ain’t 33

2 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

This Acosta guy takes no prisoners. If testing is anything to go by , miller and binder better watch out. One of them is in jeopardy for 2025 and it ain’t 33

Acosta looks to be flaming hot. No wonder KTM pulled out all the stops to get him a seat.

Although, he has had more time on the bike this preseason the the KTM guys. So it's going to be interesting to see they guys arriving yesterday can recover and gets to grips with the new bike before racing begins.

Looking at day two testing results, we in for a humdinger of a season.... 1 second off the pace and you down in 15th spot. Can't wait.