MotoGP

SeaBee

It baffles me that people are booing Lorenzo after this dominant victory. It is absolutely pathetic.

Yellow supporters? :ph34r: , they are not racing fans, they are individual person fans.

Edited by Kraggie

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody Brad. I went to Virgin yesterday and ended up doing 43 mins on the stationary bike just cos I had to watch the race! Good to see he had his strategy worked out. Early on I thought it was a mistake to lead and show your strengths and weaknesses to the guy tailing you. I think if you're going to take the lead early you have to run away with it and not allow somebody to sit behind you and work you out. BB changed his tactics and waited to swoop 2 laps from the end. Good thinking.

Yellow supporters? :ph34r: , they are not racing fans, they are individual person fans.

I think he and his lover, pissed of more than just the yellow dudes with last years shenanigans.

I think he and his lover, pissed of more than just the yellow dudes with last years shenanigans.

Still rather pathetic

Also bear in mind the crowd was french. they are not the most sporting crowd ever. If you ever watch the French open (tennis) you will know what I mean.

Or the Tour for that matter..... Spit, piss and punch people.

Yes, this is tongue in cheek, dont get upset now. Its a joke :P

Agreed, not a fan of booing either. Was just saying that I dont think its only Rossi fans that got upset last year.

Or maybe the crowd saw him on tele, being a dick last week, and not congratulating  Rossi on his win.... :ph34r:

There could be many reasons :thumbdown:

Or maybe the crowd saw him on tele, being a dick last week, and not congratulating  Rossi on his win.... :ph34r:

There could be many reasons :thumbdown:

Something I've noticed. When Rossi comes 2nd, or 1st, or wherever, he acknowledges that the person in front of him (regardless of who he is) was faster than him on the day, and acknowledges that he was able to get the better of the 2nd / 3rd / 4th. 

Jorge just flat out disregards Rossi altogether. Noticed it again yesterday when he said he could "relax a bit" when Dovi & MM crashed. He never did actually rest up, he carried on putting in those consistent lap times. He just either blames something for not coming first, or disregards everyone else when he wins. 

Not an ideal portrayal of a sportsman. 

Something I've noticed. When Rossi comes 2nd, or 1st, or wherever, he acknowledges that the person in front of him (regardless of who he is) was faster than him on the day, and acknowledges that he was able to get the better of the 2nd / 3rd / 4th. 

Jorge just flat out disregards Rossi altogether. Noticed it again yesterday when he said he could "relax a bit" when Dovi & MM crashed. He never did actually rest up, he carried on putting in those consistent lap times. He just either blames something for not coming first, or disregards everyone else when he wins. 

Not an ideal portrayal of a sportsman. 

JL is not the most likeable guy. Not everybody is.

Its not an insult, its just reality. The same that he is fast, its not a compliment, its just the reality.

Being the fast but not likeable guy has always led itself to becoming the vilian in motorsport.

JL is not the most likeable guy. Not everybody is.

Its not an insult, its just reality. The same that he is fast, its not a compliment, its just the reality.

Being the fast but not likeable guy has always led itself to becoming the vilian in motorsport.

its like that in all sports. Bottom line is we pay and they earn shedloads to entertain us. When we dont find them entertaining, we dont like them. 

“I hoped to be faster but today it was impossible and every time I was slower and slower, so today was not a day for the victory and I knew it from lap seven or eight. I just needed to finish the race and get these points.” 

“This position is more or less what I expected before the race because I knew [he] was very strong on Friday afternoon and also yesterday in the warm-up, so I expected him to be a little bit faster than me.” 

“In the next races if I am in first row, if I can say in first position I will ride a little bit better, but it wasn't very comfortable today with hot temperatures and with the tyres, the front and the rear, I was not as fast as [him]."

“It has been the key today to be so fast in the race and especially quite a bit lucky with how [he] had crashed. I didn't expect [the crash] and I knew [he] is very strong here, especially after one lap and also in the second part of the race, so it would be very complicated to beat him today and I've been lucky for his crash. "

Wanna put bets on who said those things?

Edited by bertusras

“I hoped to be faster but today it was impossible and every time I was slower and slower, so today was not a day for the victory and I knew it from lap seven or eight. I just needed to finish the race and get these points.” 

“This position is more or less what I expected before the race because I knew [he] was very strong on Friday afternoon and also yesterday in the warm-up, so I expected him to be a little bit faster than me.” 

“In the next races if I am in first row, if I can say in first position I will ride a little bit better, but it wasn't very comfortable today with hot temperatures and with the tyres, the front and the rear, I was not as fast as [him]."

“It has been the key today to be so fast in the race and especially quite a bit lucky with how [he] had crashed. I didn't expect [the crash] and I knew [he] is very strong here, especially after one lap and also in the second part of the race, so it would be very complicated to beat him today and I've been lucky for his crash. "

Wanna put bets on who said those things?

You're gonna tell me it's Jorge, aren't you?