MotoGP

SeaBee

I don't think Binder is ready yet. It's a huuge jump from GP3 to GP. Just look at how Jack Miller is struggling after doing so o well at GP3 level.

Give the young fella some time - say another 3 years - to come up through the levels and he'll be there I reckon.

Well I think here's our answer:

Crash.net: 

You had a chance to test Zarco's Moto2 machine at Valencia last year. What were your impressions? 

Brad Binder: 

It wasn't really a test. I made a deal with my crew chief Massimo because he was his [Zarco's] crew chief as well. He said that if I got three podiums I could test Johann's bike… well test, more like I could take a spin on his bike! I don't know why, but for some reason I'm obsessed with Moto2. I'm so keen to ride there. I wanted to see what it was like. So thanks to Massimo and Aki for letting me do that. It was flippin' cool. I can't wait to get there. 

Crash.net: 

Is moving to Moto2 with Aki's team the next logical step? 

Brad Binder: 

Obviously I'm not too worried about 2017. I've got my manager who is going to sort that out. He's a bit of a legend so we'll be alright. Personally I'd love to [go to Moto2 with the Ajo team]. Obviously I have such a good relationship with the team and I love how everything works here. All the guys in Moto2 and Moto3, we're all friends. We get on so well together. I think it'd be so much easier if I could stay here. The only thing it would change would be the garage and the bike. I think it would make the step easier because you're already relaxed in your own environment. But, you know, I haven't got that option yet so we'll see. We'll have to speak to the boss! 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see what all the fuss is about. Lorenzo should grow a pair...like Mm says, the fans just wants photos.

I dont see what all the fuss is about. Lorenzo should grow a pair...like Mm says, the fans just wants photos.

Ditto.

JL is milking the situation. Should Valé hand him his arse this weekend, he can always say that he could not concentrate 100% as he was worried about VR's fans.   PANSY..... :ph34r:

Ditto.

JL is milking the situation. Should Valé hand him his arse this weekend, he can always say that he could not concentrate 100% as he was worried about VR's fans.   PANSY..... :ph34r:

My money is on a Duke for the win.

That or they'll take each other out in the first corner, you never know........

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Let's see what the practice and qualifying produces.

VR46 is not very strong here, even though it is his hometrack.

Think there is too many distractions for him.

Ditto.

Oh yeah, just like Simoncelli received death threats leading up to Catalunya after wiping out Pedrosa at Le Mans. Don't underestimate the power of idiots in numbers.

Let's see what the practice and qualifying produces.

VR46 is not very strong here, even though it is his hometrack.

Think there is too many distractions for him.

I know he likes turns 10 and 11 especially :whistling:

Oh yeah, just like Simoncelli received death threats leading up to Catalunya after wiping out Pedrosa at Le Mans. Don't underestimate the power of idiots in numbers.

Similar when Stoner was spat at and his wife heckled. Ugly world hey, look at the differing views on here and how "heated" some of the debates get and I would think we are quite civilized........

If binder comes on a ktm in 2017... ☺ ☺

....then I fully expect his mechanics will refuse to work on it until he wipes it off....

Similar when Stoner was spat at and his wife heckled. Ugly world hey, look at the differing views on here and how "heated" some of the debates get and I would think we are quite civilized........

I don't get it.

It's not like they're curing cancer. For me every single guy who swings a leg over one of those things is a hero. I can't hold the throttle wide open on my road going 600 without screaming in my lid. Those guys do it all day long.

Currently at 345.2, slower than Qatar. Interesting...

Still BLOODY fast.

James Hillier did 331.5 along Subly Straight on the Isle Of Man in 2015 on a Kwak H2R "road bike". Tho I'd hardly call it a road bike. It was running slicks and he was using the full Vindaloo version with something like 300BHP.

Using..... Wait for it. STRAVA to do the measuring. I reckon I'm gonna flag that ride.

Not even halfway into the season and the collusion mud-slinging contest has begun, this time from Lorenzo. I'm really not enjoying MotoGP any more :(