MotoGP

SeaBee

Not even halfway into the season and the collusion mud-slinging contest has begun, this time from Lorenzo. I'm really not enjoying MotoGP any more :(

Difference being that Vale says "yues, I copy him"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad you are da man...winning a moto 3 race is pretty special. But winning a moto 3'race like that is freakin world class..what a talent ????????????????????

Brad you are da man...winning a moto 3 race is pretty special. But winning a moto 3'race like that is freakin world class..what a talent ????????????????????

Got in from my rode just a tad late, but managed to tune in to get his post race interview. Sounds like it was a blinder of a last lap!

And 7 HUNDREDTHS of a second separating the top 5!?

i think at one point 1 sec covered first 15 places or so and that was after 10 laps.

Apologies 2 seconds

Edited by Pikey

Great MotoGP race!!!! Marquez really fluffed that [second] last corner though.

Fixed it. After that bike bucked and weaved under gas out of Biondetti 2 he lost it. He was never gonna win the drag to the line.

Fixed it. After that bike bucked and weaved under gas out of Biondetti 2 he lost it. He was never gonna win the drag to the line.

True, have to take my hat off to him though. Pedrosa obviously rides within that Hondas limits, no unnecessary risks. MM rides that thing at 130%. He is SOOO talented!!!

Lorenzo was on form, considering he only really had the race today after the warm-up fiasco. Building up a good record at Mugello, maybe not as good as Rossi's in the early 2000's but can definitely see a Duke winning there in 2017.........

Interesting seeing LCR reiterated they would like to stay with Honda. Seems to me the Suzuki is a far easier bike to ride and its competitive too.

Sad to see the mass exodus of fans halfway through the race, they missed a cracking ending.

Great race...lorenzo was brilliant on the brakes down the start Finnish straight and in to the first corner....pity Rossi had bike troubles, Because he was looking very good, and I think he would have taken the win, but thats racing..Mm was riding the ???? of his bike

Great race...lorenzo was brilliant on the brakes down the start Finnish straight and in to the first corner....pity Rossi had bike troubles, Because he was looking very good, and I think he would have taken the win, but thats racing..Mm was riding the of his bike

yeah, Rossi seemed to be sizing him up into that first corner all the time. Brembo data was showing Rossi as the top dog as far as late brakers go, so I reckon it was part of his "pressure him till he cracks or make him think I can't take him on the first corner" tactic. 

Really, really bummed that Rossi's engine gave up. Makes 2 DNF's and now 47 points behind Jorge, which is a huge gap by anyone's reckoning. 

I think that this was Lorenzo's best race to date. Must hav been working on that side of things from a mental standpoint, as it seemed as if despite MM harrying him all the time, he just carried on racing his race, taking his lines and just being SUPER smooth.

Could also see after the race how hard he worked - his body language as he stopped on the circuit spoke volumes.

Really disappointed with the result, but that's what happens when Rossi goes out like that. Reckon he would have taken it in the end had the motor not ended like that. 

Very good race though.