MotoGP

SeaBee

Yip he did actually managed to crack a smile . Great ride by Danny . Things will have to go seriously pear-shaped for Brad to loose this title . 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip he did actually managed to crack a smile . Great ride by Danny . Things will have to go seriously pear-shaped for Brad to loose this title . 

You obviously have not read the bit about this thread and what happens when any predictions are made or opinions are voiced...? Let's not jynx a good thing!

With KTM now committing to 5 years in MotoGP, I think a career path is being paved.

Damn it will be cool to cheer a Saffa on in MotoGP.

Will need somebody to support when the Doc retires.

Where the actual FARK did Danny pull that ride out of??

Was he only one of the soft front?

It also baffles me. The only real change from the past couple of races is that the track temperature was in excess of 45 degrees, meaning that DP got the tyres up to working temperature. The amount of mid-corner speed he had was frightening. The two moves on JL and MM at the hairpin, and on Rossi at T3 were surgical. Tito must feel like ass, the only Honda rider to not win a race, LOL.

8 different winners in 8 different races. Is this the best season we've had, since, (insert your favourite era here).

Yep. Saw that this morning. NOTHING wrong with the maneuver, and Rossi has a point. EVERY rider makes block passes. Lorenzo just seems to think that they're only acceptable when he does them. 

FFS. What a whiney little bitch. 

compared to some of MM's passes that was nothing

Yep. Saw that this morning. NOTHING wrong with the maneuver, and Rossi has a point. EVERY rider makes block passes. Lorenzo just seems to think that they're only acceptable when he does them. 

FFS. What a whiney little bitch. 

He's complained about MM, Simoncelli etc. as well in the past. He is certainly one of the cleanest overtakers since he joined MotoGP (not in his days in 250 etc.), but even so, I still don't agree with his bitching. This is bike racing, not knitting, and scraping fairings is part of the game. Leave it up to Race Direction to decide on whether it was a rough pass or not. Even Dani was aggressive this race, that's part of the game and how you win races.

HOWEVER!

The journalist knew what he was doing, and Lorenzo knew that. The journo asked Lorenzo's opinion, and he gave it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Everyone jumping on the Lorenzo is a whiny bitch bandwagon are besotted, honestly. What did you want Lorenzo to say? That he didn't mind the overtake? We all know that would be bull**** and he would get called out on that as well. Yes, there was nothing wrong with the move, doesn't mean that Lorenzo had to like it. Rossi managed to undermine himself by calling Lorenzo out for doing the same moves, but then couldn't back it up with one single example.

It's petty. And Dorna, the media, the fans, all love it. That's why it's making such a big fuss. It's akin to two siblings fighting over who gets the last piece of cake, and in the end Dani sits there looking like a poephol. Not cool.

Maybe he couldn't back it up because it's been a while since Lorenzo's overtaken somebody?!  :whistling:

Sorry, couldn't resist... had to grind some JL fans. To me - of late it seems as if he rules when he's out front and can be smooth, but the moment he's in traffic he's suddenly lost. At least (for his sake) he did not go all that far backward this past weekend. He actually looked quite sharp for a change in recent form.

But personally did not see anything wrong with ANY of Pedrosa's moves. In fact, some of the best overtakes in recent history. (And no, not a DP fan...) He rode an absolutely brilliant race.

HOWEVER!

The journalist knew what he was doing, and Lorenzo knew that. The journo asked Lorenzo's opinion, and he gave it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Everyone jumping on the Lorenzo is a whiny bitch bandwagon are besotted, honestly. What did you want Lorenzo to say? That he didn't mind the overtake? We all know that would be bull**** and he would get called out on that as well. Yes, there was nothing wrong with the move, doesn't mean that Lorenzo had to like it. Rossi managed to undermine himself by calling Lorenzo out for doing the same moves, but then couldn't back it up with one single example.

It's petty. And Dorna, the media, the fans, all love it. That's why it's making such a big fuss. It's akin to two siblings fighting over who gets the last piece of cake, and in the end Dani sits there looking like a poephol. Not cool.

Just pick up Lorenzo's dummy and put it back in for him please...

Maybe he couldn't back it up because it's been a while since Lorenzo's overtaken somebody?!  :whistling:

:clap:  :w00t:  :clap:  :w00t:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Journos like stirring the pot with team members especially those 2 ... Dani did not know where to put his head haha.