MotoGP

SeaBee

Sorry, forgot the sarcasm font again......

Great race yesterday, pity Marquez's bike went bang, too much spinning I reckon. Puts a lot of load on the motor.

So glad Dovi is winning. Good for the competition and Ducati obviously. Lorenzo also seems there or thereabouts all the time........

Yes, great race! Good for Dovi, he is riding well!

As for JL being there? I'm not sure I saw a single **** of him yesterday.... 5th place is not really where he should be, 5th place was nice position, but his pace was still off. Don't think he has what it takes to run with the Top5 at the moment, he should go into Development mode, and try a get his bike setup for next year.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dovi rode the old fairing with the "dog scowls". Any reason for that?

It seemed to work, as he left JL99 in his dust.

Don't think the fairing has much to do with that, Dovi had left him in the dust at every race so far... besides JL needs that fairing, a place for him to store his bottom lip.

Yes, great race! Good for Dovi, he is riding well!

As for JL being there? I'm not sure I saw a single **** of him yesterday.... 5th place is not really where he should be, 5th place was nice position, but his pace was still off. Don't think he has what it takes to run with the Top5 at the moment, he should go into Development mode, and try a get his bike setup for next year.

Sure. 3.5s vs 1m04s.

Edited by bertusras

Sure. 3.5s vs 1m04s.

Not sure what you are saying, but I assume you are disagreeing with me in JL.

Look, he is 93 points off the championship with 6 races to go. He has managed only 1 podium this year, a 3rd. If he manages to equal his best result at all last 6 races, he will score 96 points, meaning that Dovi will needs to crash out of every single race in order for JL to beat him.

Not everything I say about JL is because he is a wet blanket, there is some thought put into some if it too.

How was that post finish-line highside from Pol!!!!

Lorenzo is definitely improving. The first year was never going to be his year. Dovi has had 5 years now on the Duke and he is only just coming right. His previous 4 years results have been fairly similar to Lorenzo's performances this year actually.

Next should have a healthy rookie, mini championship with Luthi, Nakagami and Morbidelli to join the likes of Rins and Folger. Not including Zarco in there because I think next year with his experience he will be in the front runners I think. Hoping he gets some factory support to prime him for Rossi's factory seat come 2019. That's not a dig at Rossi, he rode well yesterday.

How was that post finish-line highside from Pol!!!!

Lorenzo is definitely improving. The first year was never going to be his year. Dovi has had 5 years now on the Duke and he is only just coming right. His previous 4 years results have been fairly similar to Lorenzo's performances this year actually.

Next should have a healthy rookie, mini championship with Luthi, Nakagami and Morbidelli to join the likes of Rins and Folger. Not including Zarco in there because I think next year with his experience he will be in the front runners I think. Hoping he gets some factory support to prime him for Rossi's factory seat come 2019. That's not a dig at Rossi, he rode well yesterday.

Zarco is the man, currently, who I think deserves Rossi's seat in 2019, you are 100% correct.

I think they just need to put a lollipop man in front...no need to change the swap.

Super stoked for Dovi for his win!!

Zarco is definitely my number 1 choice for Rossi replacement, but It seems that he has dropped off the pace a bit..

I think they just need to put a lollipop man in front...no need to change the swap.

Super stoked for Dovi for his win!!

Zarco is definitely my number 1 choice for Rossi replacement, but It seems that he has dropped off the pace a bit..

I don't know so much. He looks to be switching to the hard over the softs he has preferred till now. Think he is sorting out his race pace issues where he drops off when the tyre goes off.

He is also building his own "data base" for the various tracks and bike settings.

Next year he should be flying I think.

Ja nee. I have to wonder about these guys though. I doubt that they really need to train on motocross bikes during season.

You would think their contracts would stipulate something like that

but boys just wanna have fun....and playing around on a heavy enduro bike would be perfect fitness training