MotoGP

SeaBee

Are you chaps suggesting that as long as you break the rules over a long period it's ok? So if I dope for only one race a year it's acceptable but not if I dope for a 3 week race at one time?

I'm making a loose analogy here, not putting words in anyone's mouth :-)

I'm struggling at the moment with Marc. I have a bias toward Rossi and I'm just debating here on this topic to try see if my judgement is clouded.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you chaps suggesting that as long as you break the rules over a long period it's ok? So if I dope for only one race a year it's acceptable but not if I dope for a 3 week race at one time?

I'm making a loose analogy here, not putting words in anyone's mouth :-)

I'm struggling at the moment with Marc. I have a bias toward Rossi and I'm just debating here on this topic to try see if my judgement is clouded.

No, but he got THREE penalties. THREE. During one race. That's nowhere near the same as having 3 penalties over 3 years, so you're positing a false equivalency. 

Not sure what Marc tried there? He clearly had the speed...why go and ruin it by crashing into others?

Patience brah.

To finish first, you have to first finish.

My wife, who does not actively follow the MotoGP, was walking upstairs when Marquez bumped into Nakagami...she heard the commentator saying something excitedly and without knowing what it was about, she shouted from upstairs: "What did Marquez do now???"

Dear George,

Get off the roof of the pit garage. You’re making the local bats nervous and they won’t mate.

Don’t make me get a tranquilizer gun and shoot you full of bull-sedatives.

I want to do that very much at the moment. Your yelling, your endless yelling, is making me a little bit pazzo.

The Yellow Puta is not going to come out and “smoke the Mamba’s massive Spanish pata de la silla which is harder than a can of Red Bull”, OK?

He’s just not. He’s in meetings with Race Direction, after which Marquez will probably be dragged down to the river, hacked into ragged sections, and fed to the anacondas. It will be like he never raced anything anywhere ever.

His brother will be adopted by the Rabat family because they need someone who can actually ride a motorcycle, and his crazy finger-crossing father will be neutered, beaten and left to wander the streets of Madrid yelling at garbage bins and tourists.

And balance will be restored to MotoGP. At least at the pointy end of the field. Which is exactly where you’re not.

We should speak about the fact we’re now in the second year of the 20 million Euro deal Matthias made on my recommendation. And somehow, may the arse of Saint Frassinello force-fire a fat holy turd down my throat, you’re doing worse than last year.

At the moment, you’re beating Smith, Luthi, Simeon and one of the Asparagus boys – the good-looking one, not the munted one with the close-set eyes.

Which is not, I’m thinking, really worth 20 million Euros. I’m sure Matthias will point that out to me very shortly.

George, it’s Round Two and you have one point.

You know who else has one point?
Karel.

You know who has more than one point?

Everybody else.

The pace car has more points than you.

Those greasy photographers who run around on scooters photographing Rossi’s every move, have more points than you.

Morbidelli, a child still wet and stinking of priests from his First Communion has six points.

Redding, an English criminal hiding from Scotland Yard, has four points.

Nakagami, who’s really a Japanese schoolgirl with bag full of eels, has three points, just like that dumb Bautista dwarf who keeps coming to MotoGP rounds instead of going to WSBK rounds.

Syahrin, who was a beer-waiter in a Malaysian satay house a month ago, has nine points.

Tits Rabbit…Holy Mother Of God…Tits Fuckfuckeringfuckery Rabbit, who is kept locked in a steel trunk between rounds so his weeping doesn’t get on his team-manager’s nerves, has 14 points!

George, this season will be an epic carnival of hate, heroism, brilliance and bastardry. And when you’re up the back challenging Smith the Porridge Thief for 21st place, complaining about mosquitos, and how Dovi is using your morale for a chamber pot, you’re going to miss it all.

You’re so far back the TV cameras stop filming you and start focusing on the birds, the lizards, or puddles of water on the track.

While the others are climbing onto the podium covered in broken bits of motorcycle and sporting massive erections, you’re still completing the last sector.

My sister’s husband, Dragan, wants me to cut your tendons and take you out to a place he called “Vukoyebina” and leave you there for buzzards to admire. He says you’re shaming his wife’s family and that as her husband, it may well be his task to address that disgrace.

It’s certainly an option.

Get yourself to Texas. Try not to let President Trump’s border guards deport you to Mexico. I may not be able to access the money to bribe them again.

My life is a leper’s rectum.

Gigi

Dear George,

Get off the roof of the pit garage. You’re making the local bats nervous and they won’t mate.

Don’t make me get a tranquilizer gun and shoot you full of bull-sedatives.

I want to do that very much at the moment. Your yelling, your endless yelling, is making me a little bit pazzo.

The Yellow Puta is not going to come out and “smoke the Mamba’s massive Spanish pata de la silla which is harder than a can of Red Bull”, OK?

He’s just not. He’s in meetings with Race Direction, after which Marquez will probably be dragged down to the river, hacked into ragged sections, and fed to the anacondas. It will be like he never raced anything anywhere ever.

His brother will be adopted by the Rabat family because they need someone who can actually ride a motorcycle, and his crazy finger-crossing father will be neutered, beaten and left to wander the streets of Madrid yelling at garbage bins and tourists.

And balance will be restored to MotoGP. At least at the pointy end of the field. Which is exactly where you’re not.

We should speak about the fact we’re now in the second year of the 20 million Euro deal Matthias made on my recommendation. And somehow, may the arse of Saint Frassinello force-fire a fat holy turd down my throat, you’re doing worse than last year.

At the moment, you’re beating Smith, Luthi, Simeon and one of the Asparagus boys – the good-looking one, not the munted one with the close-set eyes.

Which is not, I’m thinking, really worth 20 million Euros. I’m sure Matthias will point that out to me very shortly.

George, it’s Round Two and you have one point.

You know who else has one point?

Karel.

You know who has more than one point?

Everybody else.

The pace car has more points than you.

Those greasy photographers who run around on scooters photographing Rossi’s every move, have more points than you.

Morbidelli, a child still wet and stinking of priests from his First Communion has six points.

Redding, an English criminal hiding from Scotland Yard, has four points.

Nakagami, who’s really a Japanese schoolgirl with bag full of eels, has three points, just like that dumb Bautista dwarf who keeps coming to MotoGP rounds instead of going to WSBK rounds.

Syahrin, who was a beer-waiter in a Malaysian satay house a month ago, has nine points.

Tits Rabbit…Holy Mother Of God…Tits Fuckfuckeringfuckery Rabbit, who is kept locked in a steel trunk between rounds so his weeping doesn’t get on his team-manager’s nerves, has 14 points!

George, this season will be an epic carnival of hate, heroism, brilliance and bastardry. And when you’re up the back challenging Smith the Porridge Thief for 21st place, complaining about mosquitos, and how Dovi is using your morale for a chamber pot, you’re going to miss it all.

You’re so far back the TV cameras stop filming you and start focusing on the birds, the lizards, or puddles of water on the track.

While the others are climbing onto the podium covered in broken bits of motorcycle and sporting massive erections, you’re still completing the last sector.

My sister’s husband, Dragan, wants me to cut your tendons and take you out to a place he called “Vukoyebina” and leave you there for buzzards to admire. He says you’re shaming his wife’s family and that as her husband, it may well be his task to address that disgrace.

It’s certainly an option.

Get yourself to Texas. Try not to let President Trump’s border guards deport you to Mexico. I may not be able to access the money to bribe them again.

My life is a leper’s rectum.

Gigi

BRILLIANT!!!!!

No, but he got THREE penalties. THREE. During one race. That's nowhere near the same as having 3 penalties over 3 years, so you're positing a false equivalency.

Has he in fact be handed down three sanctions? Or are we just of the opinion he deserves them? I haven't seen anything official yet.

I'm quite sure if any other rider behaved in the downright dangerous manner MM93 has, he would have received an immediate black flag. In fact, I'm sure they would not even have allowed him to start from the grid, but would have forced him to pit lane, or at least have kept him stationary until the starting line has cleared of the other riders.

Nope, he definitely received preferential treatment here. Even with the time penalty, he still finished one spot ahead of the rider he forced off the track.

In my book, that's bollocks....

Edited by Wannabe

Has he in fact be handed down three sanctions? Or are we just of the opinion he deserves them? I haven't seen anything official yet.

3 in race penalties.

1-ride through

2-give up a place

3-30s penalty

I'm quite sure if any other rider behaved in the downright dangerous manner MM93 has, he would have received an immediate black flag. In fact, I'm sure they would not even have allowed him to start from the grid, but would have forced him to pit lane, or at least have kept him stationary until the starting line has cleared of the other riders.

Nope, he definitely received preferential treatment here. Even with the time penalty, he still finished one spot ahead of the rider he forced off the track.

In my book, that's bollocks....

If you watch the videos closely when he got the bike running the first official didn't know what happens next before a second official gave him a thumbs up and pointed back to his grid spot. After all that they still gave him a drive through, which is fine as its in the rules but if the FIM officials don't even know what to do then that's  big problem.

When he bumper Aleix, who afterwards said Petrucci hit him twice as hard, he dropped back 2 places just in case.

The move on Rossi was rushed yes. And wrong.

The other incidents were more race direction and their inconsistency than anything else.

These guys have multi million euro contracts and are expected to perform. Bumping will happen, it has before and it will again.

As Nonu once put it, its not tiddly winks......

Did any of you see the move by the Spaniard in Moto3 practice. Took another rider out, very blatantly... was called a “racing incident”.

Nope. Didn't see it. Will have to give YouTube a quick search.

Did any of you see the move by the Spaniard in Moto3 practice. Took another rider out, very blatantly... was called a “racing incident”.

That was also stupid, and the totally incorrect application of the laws, IMO.

I think that was used as the basis for the application for MM. Same sort of incident, couldn't have different punishments. 

When he bumper Aleix, who afterwards said Petrucci hit him twice as hard, he dropped back 2 places just in case.

That's cos the rider who he let through first was actually ahead of him on the line, so he had to. 

It was like watching a BSB race  :lol:

I'm on one or two racing forums/groups and the general consensus seems to be that other racing circles, that kind of behavior is a 2 race ban  :unsure:

Edited by -Az-