MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats why we feel so cheated. if somebody takes JL out and Vale wins it will also be rather hollow. Just really kuk ending to an epic season

Unless of course MM takes JL out.....or interferes with JL

There's probably more chance of snow disrupting the race tho

Unless of course MM takes JL out.....or interferes with JL

There's probably more chance of snow disrupting the race tho

Would love to see him battle with JL, just to prove all the people thinking they have a bromance wrong ... JL never been my favourite

https://motomatters.com/analysis/2015/10/27/2015_sepang_motogp_round_up_heroes_who_h.html

Long read but a must read if you're interested in the whole debacle

Same article as I posted from asphaltandrubber.com

It is a great article, obviously this feud will brew for a long time. Rossi still has a mathematical chance at the title so will be interesting to see what transpires. I think the Honda's will be quick at Valencia, more so with the Spanish connection.

It all will come down to whether Rossi decides to play the man, MM, or go for the championship. This will depend on where JL is in the race. If JL is in 1st with no chance of catching him I see VR trying to teach MM a lesson. Will be interesting none the less. Maybe the race to the championship has been lost but there will be a fight nonetheless thats for sure!!!

Next year should be great too.

Funny how Rossi played up not racing at Valencia, surprised he didn't play the retirement card actually. Would have been more believable.

I see HRC has been quite scathing in their reactive which is to be expected considering the HRC/VR split wasn't exactly ammicable. More interesting is Yamaha racing conceding to VR being at fault but saying that the penalty was too harsh.

As I said above, do not agree with his actions at Assen, but at Sepang no issue for me without proof from telemetry

So you do not think that MM interfered with Rossi intentionally at Phillip Island and Sepang?

Forget telemetry, you wont get access to that, so don't hide behind it, what is your opinion?

So you do not think that MM interfered with Rossi intentionally at Phillip Island and Sepang?

Forget telemetry, you wont get access to that, so don't hide behind it, what is your opinion?

Clear as day light.... more so at Sepang. Not really at PI, but a little.

Same article as I posted from asphaltandrubber.com

It is a great article, obviously this feud will brew for a long time. Rossi still has a mathematical chance at the title so will be interesting to see what transpires. I think the Honda's will be quick at Valencia, more so with the Spanish connection.

It all will come down to whether Rossi decides to play the man, MM, or go for the championship. This will depend on where JL is in the race. If JL is in 1st with no chance of catching him I see VR trying to teach MM a lesson. Will be interesting none the less. Maybe the race to the championship has been lost but there will be a fight nonetheless thats for sure!!!

Next year should be great too.

Funny how Rossi played up not racing at Valencia, surprised he didn't play the retirement card actually. Would have been more believable.

I see HRC has been quite scathing in their reactive which is to be expected considering the HRC/VR split wasn't exactly ammicable. More interesting is Yamaha racing conceding to VR being at fault but saying that the penalty was too harsh.

I just read that JL and yamaha are now fighting because he does not want them to appeal the penalty and they do. there is talk of him losing his yammie ride next year over this with Honda being all to happy to take him. 

After reading a lot of articles on this whole episode, and looking at the bigger picture, I do think he did intentionally interfere with Rossi in the way of making aggressive passes every 2nd corner and stuffing up Rossi's rhythm at Sepang. PI it was alot less obvious, but he might have also.

Edited by Kraggie

After reading a lot of articles on this whole episode, and looking at the bigger picture, I do think he did intentionally interfere with Rossi in the way of making aggressive passes every 2nd corner and stuffing up Rossi's rhythm at Sepang. PI it was alot less obvious, but he might have also.

Yes, you are right. I think Sepang was a lot more obvious.

Thats the nature of these things, they escalate...

He interfered with Rossi subtly at PI. - I am still not sure of his motivation.

Rossi get pissed and says something.

MM then gets even more upset.

At Sepang he annoyed Rossi in qualifying.

Rossi tunes him more ***.

Interferes with Rossi even more in the race.

Rossi loses it.

MM goes down.

Race direction has to be seen as strong and sanction Rossi.

JL wins.... we lose.

As for JL screaming like a little girl to DQ another rider for an incident that didn't involve him... well I hope he develops a bladder infection.

Read JL's comments. Seriously what a knob.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/121496

I just read that JL and yamaha are now fighting because he does not want them to appeal the penalty and they do. there is talk of him losing his yammie ride next year over this with Honda being all to happy to take him. 

Zero respect now for him. 

Is this SERIOUSLY how he wants to win it!?

Lets hope he goes to Honda.

That way he and MM can share a motorhome too ;)

If he does go, at the expense of who? MM wont be leaving. Pedrosa? The faithful Honda "prodigy"?