[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

Event Name: NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Van Gaalens
When: 14 September 2013
Where: Van Gaalen Cheese Farm, Skeerpoort, Gauteng, SA, North West
Category: MTB

Date: 14 September 2013 Venue: Van Gaalen Cheese Farm, Skeerpoort, Gauteng, South Africa Terrain: Farm lands | Dry | Arid | Savanna Elevation: 1450m | Ascent: tba. Participant Limit: 2000 (70km - 600 / 40km - 800 / 20km - 400 / 10km - 200 ) Features: Hand built trails | Bridges | Cattle track | 4x4 Trails | Dirt roads Registration: See below Enter Online: Online entries are available here Race Summary <br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;" /><br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;" />The NISSAN TrailSeeker Van Gaalens starts on the Van Gaalen Cheese Farm, an active cheese factory in the Skeerpoort area. An abundance of river bank single track, extreme climbs and technical descents ensure 1st hand experience of the Magalies mountains.<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;" /><br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;" />This is an extreme challenge, especially when the area is blessed with rain. We offer 10 km, 20km, 40km and 70km routes of extreme mountain bike exhilaration that is not to be underestimated by even the most extreme mountain bikers.<br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;" /><br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;" />This family outing offers day-long excitement for everyone in the family. The NISSAN chill zone again offers a relaxing area and the restaurant on the farm ensures that you have no excuses to leave the farm hungry or thirsty! Great meals and snacks are on offer, as well as a beer garden to quench your thirst while sharing war stories with your mountain bike buddies.

Go to Event Page

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried to enter............but there's a problem.

Already entered :blush:

That means you have to do it twice? Kinda like a 2 day stage event, but in just 1 day.

That means you have to do it twice? Kinda like a 2 day stage event, but in just 1 day.

Its tough enough once, dont think I'll manage twice :whistling:

So modest. Looking forward to this one, hopefully get a few training rides out there in the interim. Similar route to last year?

So modest. Looking forward to this one, hopefully get a few training rides out there in the interim. Similar route to last year?

Should be, can't see why tim would change it since it was the best of all the trailseeker races.(They brought the different distances home on different trails...no congestion). Just joublixem that could cause havoc....but that is where I am planning my attack :whistling:

Should be, can't see why tim would change it since it was the best of all the trailseeker races.(They brought the different distances home on different trails...no congestion). Just joublixem that could cause havoc....but that is where I am planning my attack :whistling:

YOU told me last year we weren't going up blixem so after sprinting up to the church I fell apart on blixem, limped home and drowned my sorrow with monster, jager and beer. Must find the pics from last year.

Sneaky Russian where you been??? ill keep some matches for your attack :whistling:

I reckon we may have to double our secret training..this is turning into a race :drool:

I reckon we may have to double our secret training..this is turning into a race :drool:

1st rule of secret training is not to talk about secret training :ph34r:

Sneaky Russian where you been??? ill keep some matches for your attack :whistling:

Thanks mike....I am planning a ninja move on joublixem.....If you hear eye of the tiger, know I am close