[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

yes you can,,after greek church, you do the descent, then come to a t junction. white board with red arrows points left up the hill..thats it

I must be blind then after the decent I end up in a rocky single track which takes me to a split with a sign saying novice left, if you folly right I end up in the dongas

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yebo as you come down from the church you will hit a really loose rocky patch....you then swing left down, at the bottom of this left turn you can either go left back up(jou blixem) or right(home via the river)

so that novice sign lies

Edited by dillon

Sneaky Russian not to be trusted after last year..Ill ask Erik on Sat :devil:

where and when you ridng VG on Sat? I am done with dirt road riding need trails bad

MMMM guess i will have to open my eyes wider

Ok so from the church yard you through this plaashek right....about 500m worth of fast eyeball clattering fun. This is relatively straight. You then suddenly swing left down a little bank for another 50 odd meters. At the bottom of this bank there is a split...take the left side...that is joublixem

Ok so from the church yard you through this plaashek right....about 500m worth of fast eyeball clattering fun. This is relatively straight. You then suddenly swing left down a little bank for another 50 odd meters. At the bottom of this bank there is a split...take the left side...that is joublixem

I will look more carefully next time, or just check it out at the trail seeker

where and when you ridng VG on Sat? I am done with dirt road riding need trails bad

Can do anything...maybe around 8..not too big, got that bloody Redstone on Sunday

Can do anything...maybe around 8..not too big, got that bloody Redstone on Sunday

Shall we get a group of us to ride VG in saturday?

Im keen

I was thinking 7.30 start ride time. Was going to do strips, dagga, head to oom (although we could miss that out), church, BLIXEM, and river home via the floating bridge.... I am feeling the need for trails after all the dirt road training for Baviaans. Oh and beer afterwards...... Nice thing is if anyone wants a shorter ride then can branch off any time. Would be cool to get the whole start done together before Oom At least.

What you think? Just miss BLIXEM and the ride will be easy Ha Ha

I was thinking 7.30 start ride time. Was going to do strips, dagga, head to oom (although we could miss that out), church, BLIXEM, and river home via the floating bridge.... I am feeling the need for trails after all the dirt road training for Baviaans. Oh and beer afterwards...... Nice thing is if anyone wants a shorter ride then can branch off any time. Would be cool to get the whole start done together before Oom At least.

What you think? Just miss BLIXEM and the ride will be easy Ha Ha

route is lekker..im keen..but can we do 8?

Entered for the marathon and looking forward with the hard work and time I invested in my training.

Shall we get a group of us to ride VG in saturday?

Im keen

I'd love to do a VG ride - don't think I can make Saturday, but Sunday I could if anyone's going out then.