are we going to have some local world champs today?

rock

Nope, just for the elites next weekend.

SS is here, they've being interviewing riders. Including the Venezuelan hottie, my muse :wub: .... ole

iron and eldron racing tomorrow at 10:30

Sunday, tomorrow is DHI and XCO - Male 50-54/45-49

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing a last minute addition of rainbow stripes all over the 2014 Momsen SL929 - "R Type World champ limited edition"

I'm seeing a last minute addition of rainbow stripes all over the 2014 Momsen SL929 - "R Type World champ limited edition"

touche

SS is here, they've being interviewing riders. Including the Venezuelan hottie, my muse :wub: .... ole

Cool :thumbup:

Thought he was asking about live coverage…

See ya there next week!

Helen Gibbings gets bronze for South Africa in the 50-59 race & rounds out that podium!

Helen you biscuit!

still strange seeing guys born in the 80's and racing masters world champs.....it should start from 40 I'd say as lots of elites are in their 30's.....

or 35 at least

we have a few guys in the 55-59 cat.

my ole man! Paul Furbank (WOOO WOO WOO!)

Chris Brand

Colin Gibbings

Johan Spies

stiff competition in this cat with current world champ and british champ!

Spoke to a mate that is running the electrical side of things at Worlds, last night at the race briefing there was a huge debate around the changing of the corse, plenty riders un happy that some A lines had been removed, the Germans were leading the debate, which ended with some dick head from UCI saying: "You race in the orginisation (Meaning UCI), but we run it, case closed" At which time many of the racers stormed out, with the Germans shouting in German, my mate said they were beyond de moer in

Is any of this gonna be on DSTV?.

Done a week long search for "sport" > "Cycling" - but it's just SuperCycling and Vuelta!