Definition of irritating

word

With all the glass in the cradle at the moment (no rain to wash it away) I must have picked up some fragments in my rear tyre. Result:

A FLIPPING PUNCTURE WHILST RIDING ON THE IDT!!!!

I guess the pressure on a constant spot must have pushed the glass fragment through and caused the flat. Damn annoying

A first for you! Look on the bright side, with age there aren't many experiences you can call a first anymore.

I try to always check my tyres after a ride and it's amazing how many glass fragments I pick out.

I just don't get it is there a new sport called "Break the glass bottle in the cradle" or something? It seems there is a never ending sea of glass in the cycle lane.

dont worrie there was a while where i got several punctures on the idt and the bike has never been outside.....and i have also fallen off the trainer once or twice, sigh..

I suppose there are worse places to get a puncture than the safety of your own home.

I have had IDT punctures from glass too. Normally long flat shards.

I have also had a tread delimate and whip a blue line( from black tread) on my @#s. ha ha..

With all the glass in the cradle at the moment (no rain to wash it away) I must have picked up some fragments in my rear tyre. Result:

I guess the pressure on a constant spot must have pushed the glass fragment through and caused the flat. Damn annoying

Yeah, riding on an IDT is damn irritating... at least the puncture gave you good reason to stop :whistling:

Definition of irritating: "squeak squeak squeak" when pedaling from your pedal / cleat interface

Definition of irritating: blah blah blah from my Wife

You BETTER have a password on your pc so she doesnt see that comment... You might just sleep in the garage next to your bike!

Dink jou vrou en myne is dalk verlangse familie, swaer :w00t:

You BETTER have a password on your pc so she doesnt see that comment... You might just sleep in the garage next to your bike!

Luckily my bikes don't sleep in the garage but I also wont say something like that about my partner....maybe about my mom (sjoe I spent a week with her now again and she can drive me up the walls with the amount of questions she can ask...and worst is she forgets stuff, so she asks the same thing more than once most times)

:eek: you and Christopher Brundson buddies or related?