Niner SIR9

Ryanpmb

Thanks johanrissik. Post some pics of the Rohloff examples and yours. Is yours SS?

Mine was 1x9 for the first two years, now 3x9 (the big ring = more top end speed)

The other two live in UK/SA, will get pics of all three.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My next project. Gemini Columbus Steel frame road weapon.

I WAS HOPING ONE OF YOUR SIDE PROJECTS was looking for a large KERMIT for dips :blush:

most importantly, we need a pic of the bottle cap you're going to fit to your YAWYD....

p.s. nice cranks :)

most importantly, we need a pic of the bottle cap you're going to fit to your YAWYD....

p.s. nice cranks :)

post-12909-0-49318900-1381907869_thumb.jpg :whistling:

Haha - thanks - bought them from some dodgey seller here on TheHub... They have to go on the Cotic though as they won't work with a 32T chainring...

Pic from this mornings ride. The SIRs first outing. More pics will follow after the wash.

post-12909-0-08855100-1381909752_thumb.jpg

Awesome Ryan...man that frame's thin tubing just makes it sooooo sexy

Pic from this mornings ride. The SIRs first outing. More pics will follow after the wash.

post-12909-0-08855100-1381909752_thumb.jpg

How did she handle?

making a promise to myself that my next MTB will only be a steel rigid SS.......damn, had one of those a few years back......should have kept it.

How did she handle?

Beautifully. Super comfy - the steel ride feels great and the geometry is just right. And the steel fork (something I was a little nervous of) is great.

Looks good... Very good.

So you think you're going to want to ride a few big stage beasts on it next year?

Pioneer, Lesotho Sky?.......

Looks good... Very good.

So you think you're going to want to ride a few big stage beasts on it next year?

Pioneer, Lesotho Sky?.......

Thanks. And thanks for all the help and advice.

Doing Race to Rhodes next year so doing our Race to Rhodes Reccie on it in December. Based on that, may do the full race on it next year...

Edited by Ryanpmb