My Lost City Pics/Race Report

Jason

amateur use paint . go to image and then stretch/skew. a screen will come up then reduce hor. and vertical to your % you required. save and go ckeck if it is under 65 mb.

ta da ..... and you upload your photo

aka kid

oooo i am no comp. fundie either.......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One word : WINNERS!

http://www.biotest.co.za/images/LC2006/LC2006_33.jpg

He He there's my ex tandem partner....smiley36.gif
Which one??

TheKid, it's soooo much easier with fireworks or photoshop - can refine it a lot more than paint can do  ;-)

PAINT IS ONE OF THE STANDARD PRODUCTS ON THE COMP. IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING ELSE. LIKE ME.......

One word : WINNERS!

http://www.biotest.co.za/images/LC2006/LC2006_33.jpg

He He there's my ex tandem partner....smiley36.gif
Which one??

The BIG one....smiley36.gif

TheKid, thing is that amateur stays around the corner from me and my work laptop has all the lekker stuff (not that i really know how to use it - i have an aUtistic ability, not an aRtistic one).

I am apologising right now to all concerned... half the pics i thought i was taking never happened - apparently the camera needs to DOUBLE click so whenever i let go of the button too soon the pics didn't take :-(  there are a few nice ones that DID take and amateur will be posting those in the morning. (sorry folks, i should just have taken my old 1.4kg Pentax SLR cos this was the first time i was left un-supervised with a digicam and i clearly need to learn how these new-fangled thingies work)

Jason,  Peter-lee Jefferies has asked

me to reply to your input on him ... Although he has registered to this

site his activation email is not coming through for him to write

direct...

One he doesn't know WHO you are and WHY are you so concerned about what

he did, he was no threat to the finish positions as you are well aware

as you were also so off the leaders, and the fact that he had a team

member away that happened to have finished 2nd...

"Before you make comments on his racing know the reasons and facts

first"... YES he did hang onto a Taxi and YES he did skip turns. 

He had , had Dental surgery on the Thursday evening, although he

thought he was fit enough to race, obviously he wasn't, his team

management understood but obviously cannot wait for him. SO HIS ONLY

CONCERN WAS TO GET TO THE FINISH AS HE WAS FEELING REALLY BAD....

When he was supposed to have hung onto another vehicle at some other time he has no idea.

But please don't concern yourself  and get yourself so agitated over something that did not affect your racing...

Peter-Lee

Shifter, Peter-Lee... If he's not feeling well, he shouldn't start the race!!!!

It's not the first or second time that Peter-Lee's name has come up in races, motorpacing behind team cars or holding on to vehicles in a race.

If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen!!!!

Reasons & facts????

There is no reason in a race to justify motorpacing behind a teamcar or holding on to a vehicle.

Fact is that is cheating, no matter how you describe it or try to justify it, does not change the Fact that it is not allowed and that he was cheating...

Jason' date='  Peter-lee Jefferies has asked

me to reply to your input on him ... Although he has registered to this

site his activation email is not coming through for him to write

direct...

One he doesn't know WHO you are and WHY are you so concerned about what

he did, he was no threat to the finish positions as you are well aware

as you were also so off the leaders, and the fact that he had a team

member away that happened to have finished 2nd...

"Before you make comments on his racing know the reasons and facts

first"... YES he did hang onto a Taxi and YES he did skip turns. 

He had , had Dental surgery on the Thursday evening, although he

thought he was fit enough to race, obviously he wasn't, his team

management understood but obviously cannot wait for him. SO HIS ONLY

CONCERN WAS TO GET TO THE FINISH AS HE WAS FEELING REALLY BAD....

When he was supposed to have hung onto another vehicle at some other time he has no idea.

But please don't concern yourself  and get yourself so agitated over something that did not affect your racing...

Peter-Lee

[/quote']

No offense dude, but that is a lame reply. Why not just retire instead of cheating? It is not professional and I definitely do not expect behavior such as that from a professional team. That's gay man.

shifter, how am I supposed to know that Peter-Lee had dental surgery and what condition he was in? It just pi$$es me off that he does this. I heard he did it at the Kremetart, I saw him do it at the Nola... He actually spoke to me at the Nola after catching me while motor pacing from about 40km's and asked me how I was doing and that it took him forever to try close the gap down and that's while motor pacing. I'm doing just f#@$ing fine riding in the wind!!!! Even Colin Germs shouted at him when he came cruising past. Now I saw him do it at the Lost City. If his not in shape to race then don't race and rather recover from whatever it is. You say he was not a threat to the finish positions... still doesn't make it right to hold on to a car/truck/taxi or whatever. We don't see any fun riders holding on to cars and I bet you now those guys are suffering way more. Peter shouldn't of crossed the mats and rather gotten a DNF like he did in the Nola which was not a problem. As for skipping turns... I don't mind, but don't shout out orders and tell us to slow down when we actually wanna race and try and catch the group in-front of us. Fair racing...

Once again this pops up.  Shifter, if he was sick, he shouldn't race!  But he is a cheater, whether he sees it like that or not!  Us lot in the back bunch don't motor pace/hang onto cars, and we suffered!!!

Some people in the open groups would be really chuffed with a time of 2:33 which would give you a race index of 8... I know IanJ would give both balls to get a index like that smiley2.gif... Well whatever, Peter-Lee if you think it's cool to do it then do it... just remember that there are people watching and if you can go to sleep at night knowing you gave 100% then smiley32.gif.

Frankly if i was having a bad race i'd rather be known to have completed with a slow time or even a DNF. I have seen guys having a bad ride hand their timing chip to a stronger rider just so as not to affect their times. Cheating is cheating, no excuse.

A couple of years ago one of my friends had his wisdom teeth removed a week before the H2H and he decided to still do the race as a traing ride.

We dropped back to I think the D or E bunch and had lots of fun with the riders back there. He never even considered hanging onto a car or motorpacing. He did a lot of wheelsucking towards the end though but that is fine.