Seller's Integrity

"Stevens"

True dips, willing buyer, willing seller....this has been said ad nauseum but people don't grasp the concept. The okes moaning are probably the same guys calling "dibs" on stuff. I actually have to note on any sale I do that I will not consider dibs, first choice or "hold it for me".

I'll never buy anything from anyone who wears Vellies or Khakies.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is like the hub has become a playground for kids bitching, moaning throwing tantrums if they don't get their way.

You lost out on a deal. No harm done to you but now you go and question someone integrity possibly causing them harm.

Is like the hub has become a playground for kids bitching, moaning throwing tantrums if they don't get their way.

You lost out on a deal. No harm done to you but now you go and question someone integrity possibly causing them harm.

Exactly....shame, siestog...fork. Gaan huil op n ander plek

whahaha and I don't sell to anyone that has bieber on his playlist... Rouxtjie 1, karma 0

Don't stop Beliebing..... :lol:

I see the problem, he didn't say dibs..... That is the deal closer on the hub. Dibs and PM sent!

And when you see something you don't want to buy, you must say "niekie-aan" else the seller can assume you want it?

And when you see something you don't want to buy, you must say "niekie-aan" else the seller can assume you want it?

ooo my koot....lang pouse agter die pawiljoen.

Banie..banie...banie

I phoned 2 hubbers both selling different new Thule products.

We agreed on a price and postage/collection etc.

I asked for bank details and waited.

And waited.

So I sent a message and asked when I was going to get the bank details.

"Sorry, sold" was the response I got.

Fokkkoff was my response.

And negative ratings

Would you say you are the perfect buyer?

Would you say you are the perfect buyer?

I can vouch for KC - no problems dealing with him in the past, on time, good comms, cash on the spot, no issues.

Friday Friday Friday mooooooer mekaar.

Don't let me down today okes.

OK . So I got something you wanna buy , right ? Must I now make the effort to sell it to you or should you pull your finger out and get off your fat behind to try and get the item ?

We agreed on a price and postage/collection etc.

So I sent a message and asked when I was going to get the bank details.

"Sorry, sold" was the response I got.

Unlike the OP, you looks like you had a contract.

You should not have told him to F-off, you should have enforced your contract and sued him for delivery, or claimed your damages from him........

OK . So I got something you wanna buy , right ? Must I now make the effort to sell it to you or should you pull your finger out and get off your fat behind to try and get the item ?

Depends if I like your face or not.