Rant: CWC Green Point

Hairy

Did you not read? He will post more info when he is able to get in front of a keyboard. We don't know what he is doing at the moment and therefore have zero info on how his grammar etc is compromised.

This:

Pak, maybe I should have waited till monday but my anger neede release. Not going to type the full thing from my phone, my posy stands and my feelings towards the gp store management stands

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not read? He will post more info when he is able to get in front of a keyboard. We don't know what he is doing at the moment and therefore have zero info on how his grammar etc is compromised.

The urge to moan could not wait until then I guess...

The urge to moan could not wait until then I guess...

Or maybe his rant is of such a level to warrant a pre-emptive offload, to a bunch of mates (online admittedly) where he can offload his worries?

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Pak, maybe I should have waited till monday but my anger neede release. Not going to type the full thing from my phone, my posy stands and my feelings towards the gp store management stands

Don't worry Hairy, I'm sure Uncle Chris will kiss it better.

aaaand the knob of the week prize goes to <drum roll> Carbon_Kooi! Congratulations! its fraaiday afterall. Pity we had to wait until now to do this week's award.

aaaand the knob of the week prize goes to Carbon_Kooi! Congratulations! its fraaiday afterall. Pity we had to wait until now to do this week's award.

Do I get a trophy?

Okay - seeing as none of the "Oh Hairy's moaning - send him a man-bag" losers are capable of doing this themselves, here we go (all taken from this thread, and what Hairy has said so far)

Hairy orders item off CWC Online.

Selects "collect from store" as delivery option

Requests in delivery notes that the item be collected from Green Point store

Receives email stating that it is fine, collection at GP store can go ahead

Goes to GP store, manager gives him words and refuses to help, possibly including insults and digs at Jerome's integrity and / or intelligence level

Hairy leaves without item and serious gripe against management.

Hairy posts to his online compadres in an attempt to offload some steam

Carbon Kooi and PAK throw a hissy fit and drop some panties of their own

(PAK - I see you edited one of your posts - cool - but just read and think next time, please...)

I say again, Carbon Kooi, PAK and others - READ before you try to rip into someone. It really will get you to look like less of a douche when you actually try and attack someone for lacking "man marbles"

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem