Bestmed Jacaranda classic venue and distance change

2 X 2

did anyone notice that almost everybody's results has dissapeared off the racetec website?i wanted to log my time on discovery's website for vitality points and noticed it.does anyone know what is going on?

It's probably just someone at Racetec having one of their usual brainfart moments.

Give it an hour or two and the results will be back.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably just someone at Racetec having one of their usual brainfart moments.

I hope so,because according to them only 10 people did the 80 km and 15 did the 106. will check again later.

Give it an hour or two and the results will be back.

did anyone notice that almost everybody's results has dissapeared off the racetec website?i wanted to log my time on discovery's website for vitality points and noticed it.does anyone know what is going on?

Yup, most are gone. Results have been a disaster from the start, first there was someone who apparently completed the 80km in 1h39 and a couple of other funnies, then they corrected that and some new amazing times appeared and now this. Not sure what's so difficult about this.

Yup, most are gone. Results have been a disaster from the start, first there was someone who apparently completed the 80km in 1h39 and a couple of other funnies, then they corrected that and some new amazing times appeared and now this. Not sure what's so difficult about this.

its back.just checked now,but that funny 1 h39 is gone

How does that work?

How does that work?

I think some people might have taken short cuts or something loke that so they had to take the fake results out.or i presume so.

I dont understand the results, as I completed the race in 2:20 for the 80km my race chip number was in the results, when I asked them to link my name to the race chip (as the guy at the number collection didn't do it) my results disappeared.

They said it will be up in 2 days its 3 and im still waiting..... got to love this!

I especially like the guy who did a 48 average for the 80km

I dont understand the results, as I completed the race in 2:20 for the 80km my race chip number was in the results, when I asked them to link my name to the race chip (as the guy at the number collection didn't do it) my results disappeared.

They said it will be up in 2 days its 3 and im still waiting..... got to love this!

I especially like the guy who did a 48 average for the 80km

linking the name to the number is always an issue. i also saw the average,but think they might have taken the 40km turn ofd while they started with the 80 km group.

The results of this race are always a stuff up, because people can take short cuts in all the distances.

Racetec removed the original obvious cheaters, but there are still at least 2 people in the top 50 who shouldn't be there (first and second in the F group, times of 2:19 and 2:22)

Looking at previous results of these two individuals, there is no way they did 2:19 or 2:22

These are just two that I happened to spot, there are probably lots more.

Edited by Falco

Also wondering how to link to Discovery?

Log into Discovery website, select Vitality, Gym & Fitness then Outdoor Sporting Events and enter event details.

If you have a Garmin or similar log onto LivingVitality and upload your workouts for more points.

They should just have an additional set of mats on the longest route on that extra loop. It will catch the cheaters very quickly.

Log into Discovery website, select Vitality, Gym & Fitness then Outdoor Sporting Events and enter event details.

If you have a Garmin or similar log onto LivingVitality and upload your workouts for more points.

Thanks, bro. Sorted :)

Edited by Mister-T

Thanks for the Discovery info!! Didn't even know about this

yes you get lots of vitality points and that translates into bigger discounts in the end

yes you get lots of vitality points and that translates into bigger discounts in the end

I use my vitality discounts mostly when we fly to kzn (visiting my in-laws) so this will help quite lekka to push up that discount bracket.

Sweet :thumbup: