Swearing at girls in 99er C bunch

Groot Lem

That person should make sure he is not riding next to me in a race. I WILL knock him off his bike or wait untill the end of a race and ask him to repeat what he said. These type of people (a.....holes) DO NOT belong in our sport!!!!!!!!Angry

Same happened to me @ Babbas some smchuck pulled the wrong brake and nearly wipedin front of his girl friend when i said oops wrong one he also had something to say of my mother when I walked nearer d1psh1t sped off at a moer of a speed .  Always quick with a commnt but can't back it up  REAL POEFTERSEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope' date=' only the 3 mentioned. Its someone that finished in front 20 of C bunch. Maybe a mr wayne roberts, not sure. The other one could be Cooper. Not sure either.[/quote']

wasn't mr. roberts, rode with him in the second "c" bunch!

JL, same story in the B/C bunch at Emporers.  And when you tell the okes that their attitude sucks they try to take you out.  I was looking for him at the end, I'll still find him one day!

20.               A cyclist shall not use foul language.

This is one of the rules for PPA funrides.

If found to be contravening this they may be disqualified!

aaai roadies....LOL

Some men think by swearing they can stamp down their authority, pity though because that just shows how low you can go!

People need to learn how to respect one another again....

LOL@ amoryns!

but another annoying trend i've noticed at mtb races is big burly idiots swearing at kids. luckily my boys are thick-skinned and will give back as good as they get (without swearing that is!)    

Its bad that the C guys did that. Its not that the A-D group riders is morons, there are good cyclists with lots of experience in those groups.

The question is, WHY IS THE MEN IN THOSE GROUPS THAN SO COWARDLY, and not taking the swearer on for what they did.

There must be someone who heard it, knows who did it.

Come forward, let the people know who the bastards are.

yip had that one at a mtb race at well...but the guy was obviously a roadie.....I then also called this idiot a name...(wont mention it). He took it so personal that he went to the race commisioner...and that after he swore and bitched at a kid who couln't give him track...shame....

I like swearing at girls in the c-bunch. Espacially the ones that don't want to give me their phone numbers. LOL

I like swearing at girls in the c-bunch. Espacially the ones that don't want to give me their phone numbers. LOL

you must swear a lot then. people must think you have tourette's syndromeWinkLOL

you must swear a lot then. people must think you have tourette's syndromeWinkLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL ROF

I don't think that swearing at other riders is acceptable at any level of riding' date=' whether you are just out to have a fun ride or race competitively.  All it does is build up tension between riders and ruin a good morning.[/quote']

Just ask Shan and Verdi

That is why I can park in the special parking at shopping centers.

I remember when i came back into cycling and rode the Argus in LL 4 years ago, as we were going up Edinburgh drive @ 7km /hr it was grid locked, some @@s holes on extreme right telling everone to F...off out of the way as they came from much further back, i could have moered them.

And then on the other hand on the 99er some lass in pink in the medium route cut my daughter off, and she nearly came off, but then the whole bunch would have come down,then I nearly swore. All i wanted to do was catch her. And give her a few choice words.then push her off. You get protective over ur kids

How does it differ from the swearing (albeit in the form @#$%) that goes on The Hub? 

It adds no value to the conversation -regardless of who you're talking to you.

Try this:  A clean Hub for the whole of next week. The first user to @$#^ donates a bike to his/her local community ...

Cyclenut, where you offended by my @$$ comment in classified section?Shocked

Is so, sorry I will use Big Fat Button in the future.LOL 

Talking about swearing and people taking "races" so seriously,  I don?t understand these guys attacking bunches etc as if they riding for some pro team or other.  You would think there was price money up to the 1000th position.   The funniest is when they fall back in to the bunch only to ?attack? on the next hill, crazy.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Ox_Wagon2008-02-15 08:45:28