Northcliff Cycles

MTB-m00se

In preparation for a ride down to PMB and the Amashova I decided I would take my road bike into Northcliff cycles for its first service. The guy that helped me seemed competent and I felt happy to leave my bike with him to sort out.

Picked the bike up today and noticed that the seat post was scratched. Called them back not expecting much as this is an easy thing to deny and just brush off. Spoke to Alex and to my surprise he said "just bring the bike in and we will replace the seat post" Took the bike straight back and the seat post was replaced in 10 minutes.

Thanks for the good service!

Guest DieBees

Wow...

Most people would have left it! Good on them.

They have helped me out on many occasions. I just don't approve of those cruisers they display outside, they force me to drive by there every day.

Only been a handful of times, but each time I was made to feel like a long lost friend! Great service and a nice shop that I would gladly and confidently refer to anyone.

The question is... Was this scratched post your's to begin with....

Edited by Andro