Not so hot dismounts in action

BarHugger

Had my first OTB yesterday. Once I've reviewed the footage I'll decide if I'll share it. Still don't know what I did but it happened so quickly. Left arm pretty much out of commission and banged up and bruised

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my first OTB yesterday. Once I've reviewed the footage I'll decide if I'll share it. Still don't know what I did but it happened so quickly. Left arm pretty much out of commission and banged up and bruised

Apply ice, later heat-ice combination, some arnica oil for the bruises........take it on the chin and get back on the bike.......healing vibes.

Sounds like Level 3 on the ILZE Involuntary Dismount Scale.  Nice effort! 

Please tell me my eyes are deceiving me, and he isn't riding a 24" bike with the display card still in the wheels...

Yip, unless both of us are going mad..

This was me on the 1st of May this year. Fractured the left transverse process of my 3rd Lumbar vertebra.

This was me on the 1st of May this year. Fractured the left transverse process of my 3rd Lumbar vertebra.

Ouch! What caused you to go OTB?

Landed back first, weight all the way back so when the front came down it had all his weight behind it. Front just dug a hole for China...

Aah, good to know, thanks.