Not so hot dismounts in action

BarHugger

what happened just before...seems you slid out a bit there but maintained...then not so fortunate the second time round.....

is it spectacular enough to try win an evoc bag?

Had 1 foot out for the slide (it was a dodgy corner) bike was sliding as usual then as everyone who has ridden cascades in the wet can tell you, I lost the front end on some clay, the front wheel then caught the rutt that had formed and thats when I collapsed onto the bars and got chucked over.

Is there a bag up for grabs  :w00t: ?

My proud moment from that weekend was that I was only 20 seconds behind Mr Minn on race run  :clap:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened just before...seems you slid out a bit there but maintained...then not so fortunate the second time round.....

is it spectacular enough to try win an evoc bag?

Peach covered it in the post above.

Edited by Super_mil

Had 1 foot out for the slide (it was a dodgy corner) bike was sliding as usual then as everyone who has ridden cascades in the wet can tell you, I lost the front end on some clay, the front wheel then caught the rutt that had formed and thats when I collapsed onto the bars and got chucked over.

My proud moment from that weekend was that I was only 20 seconds behind Mr Minn on race run  :clap:

pinkbike fail of the month

Up till where, the first corner?  :whistling:

Here's one from my personal collection.

A little incident from Saturday's Thaba visit. I french-fried when I should have pizza'd.

was that hayleyearth chilling at the top of your run?

Now I understand that dude number 5 freaked out when he saw it was a large gap so decided to aim to miss the landing, thus going in the bushes. But WTF was dude number 6 thinking?

Hilarious is an understatement.

was dude number 5 not coming In with more speed than number 4 and would've landed on him or made contact on landing.he tried to scrub some speed(to much and bailed to the right)...agreed though 6 was deermekaar.

Nice one Fanie, seems we subscribe to the same FB page )

I had a slow speed dismount at Slipperfields on the weekend due to lack of momentum bc I was struggling to clip in just before a small uphill section. My friend got in on the GoPro, I'll post it when I have the footage. I told him beforehand not to take the camera, those things make people fall :P

Comes from trying to ride with half a fork :P

Lol, my thoughts exactly. As awesome as it looks, I have major trust issues with leftys

Lol, my thoughts exactly. As awesome as it looks, I have major trust issues with leftys

If they weren't so expensive and needed proprietary hubs I'd have one. Saw this vid a while back and I must say the rigidity is impressive: