[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i collect entry bag etc on race day?

On my seeding email they say you can register on Sat between 5h45-9h00

But if you have not received your seeding info I would not leave it to race day to sort out.

Has anyone collected their numbers?

Anything special in the goooooody bag? Socks, keyring, epo :ph34r:

bottle

phone bag

gel

Yup, me and another mate

Cool. What kit bike you going to have? Maybe meet up and say hi.

I will be in black and red Cycle Nation kit on a red/white/black Specialized Carve.

I got a USN/Trailseeker water bottle, a Can-Do Buff as well as another of those handy cellphone pouches my wife keeps on nicking. And a Vooma Gel.

Found the email in my Spam folder today, was received yesterday already. Luckily someone reminded me so I had a chance to collect the race pack at Fourways Cycle Lab this afternoon.

I also received no email, any vital info?

Cool. What kit bike you going to have? Maybe meet up and say hi.

I will be in black and red Cycle Nation kit on a red/white/black Specialized Carve.

Cool, I'm in white top, black pants.

My mate is short and skinny, I'm taller and fatter. We're both on Giant 29ers HTs

See you there

Eina!!

Better than last year and I loved the rocky technical section not too far from the end, it separated the men from the boys.

I unfortunately picked up 2 punctures simultaneously(front and rear) 8km into the race which I had to plug, so the rest from that point was rather painful trying to not concede too much time.

Thanks Tim. :thumbup:

Eina!!

Better than last year and I loved the rocky technical section not too far from the end, it separated the men from the boys.

I unfortunately picked up 2 punctures simultaneously(front and rear) 8km into the race which I had to plug, so the rest from that point was rather painful trying to not concede too much time.

Thanks Tim. :thumbup:

Agree, much better than last year. Didn't have any traffic. Rocky section certainly had my eyes wide open :eek: .

Great event, yes yes..... its not van gaalen but it delivered what was promised. Well done Advendurance. :thumbup:

lekker race well organized Tim delivered big time :clap: - well done - loved that rocky section man that was awsome