Just another reason why motorists hate cyclists

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was driving down Frans Conradie opposite brights and PnP in Boston yesterday and saw this bunch of guys cycling up the road. When I spotted them they were riding 4 abreast and talking and not giving a damn about any vehicles passing them. as I approached they made some poor effort to get out of the road but still riding 3 abreast! so I had to change lanes to pass them and hooted at them and got flipped off by the most right hand side guy. Obviously some UBER funriders training for the double century and giving us cyclist a bad name, and then people are surprised why there are so many accidents that include cyclists...

post-2678-0-75300200-1381764857_thumb.jpg

Are you still driving behind them? Oops sorry, I see you managed to pass them safely, so problem solved. Get on with your day now

I cant see the problem here - at least not in the pic, which was taken before you passed them.

On the other hand I saw a few guys riding in Grenpoint on Sunday - two abreast on a narrow road with cars parked along the sides. I was in a large red double decker bus and was worried they'd get hit. They did move in closer as the bus came past, but hell there was not much room for error. I am glad I hardly spend any time on the road anymore.

i think i am going to start a thread,,,,,LOVE THOU FAT CYCLIST,,,,he is a cyclist after all

Ya do it so the perfect hubbers can all come judge the fattness

Ya do it so the perfect hubbers can all come judge the fattness

all the genetically gifted single digit fat %er

I am missing something here. I did not expect this thread to turn into a vetgat vs maargat debate. After 8 pages nobody blamed the mtbers :devil: or have the mtbers and roadies learned to live in harmony? :blink: