green SIR9 NINER LARGE

DIPSLICK

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DOES THIS BIKE EXIST, BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED EVERYONE ON THE HUB, PLACED ADDS, CALLED MANY MATES......CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THERE ARE KERMETS IN LARGE,,,,,,many small and 1 xlarge, but i cant find i LARGE....

AM I HUNTING SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST,,,,if not is there anyone out there that knows where one is even if its a good clean second hand example???????

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DOES THIS BIKE EXIST, BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED EVERYONE ON THE HUB, PLACED ADDS, CALLED MANY MATES......CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THERE ARE KERMETS IN LARGE,,,,,,many small and 1 xlarge, but i cant find i LARGE....

AM I HUNTING SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT EXIST,,,,if not is there anyone out there that knows where one is even if its a good clean second hand example???????

take the moondust one you have to the painters :whistling: just saying , then you got a greenie :thumbup:

take the moondust one you have to the painters :whistling: just saying , then you got a greenie :thumbup:

not the same the original paint is always much more durable

I have had 5 steel Niners, paint work is superb.

Good news - I don't have any experience on the matter (yet - just received my SIR and my EMD is stripped raw). Just read about it while reading about SIR9s. I must say, the paintwork looks great on my SIR9. Can't see why it would chip any more or less than other bikes... Edited by Ryanpmb

I am trying to help with your cause... I'll let you know as soon as I've heard re stock.

There won't be any stock till Paragon gets his new stock and then the colours will be based on their standard colours.

There won't be any stock till Paragon gets his new stock and then the colours will be based on their standard colours.

Yeah - not waiting on Paragon. Will see.

I wanted a Medium Kermit MCR about three years ago when in the USA. Could only get Moondust or Rootbeer.

Got the Moondust one and have not regretted it one minute. ( The Niner, not the colour. Still lust after a parra)

Edited by eddy

I wanted a Medium Kermit MCR about three years ago when in the USA. Could only get Moondust or Rootbeer.

Got the Moondust one and have not regretted it one minute. ( The Niner, not the colour. Still lust after a parra)

got a moon dust but as you say a PARRA IS A LEKKE DING

Pics or we don't believe you :whistling:

You should only ride your own Parra, and that is not something you post on the Internet.

Just now DIPS will k@k me out for intimating that I have ridden someone else's Kermit...... ;-) :whistling:

Edited by eddy