2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

... the ones which result in no yellow?... :whistling: ;) . Hopefully one day he'll know - he's a skilled rider for sure and has years of riding ahead of him. Just not my guy :thumbup: .

The green jersey is Sagan's goal, not the Yellow jersey, if he happened to get it cool, but not his aim.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... the ones which result in no yellow?... :whistling: ;) . Hopefully one day he'll know - he's a skilled rider for sure and has years of riding ahead of him. Just not my guy :thumbup: .

The green jersey is Sagan's goal, not the Yellow jersey, if he happened to get it cool, but not his aim.

My point.

Well so froome for xrays and boy if he is able to ride tomorrow that wrist sure is going to take a beating on the cobbles.

So tomorrow, homage to the fallen?

Amid a ghastly history, and pedaling right through it

LILLE, France (VN) — On Wednesday morning, the Tour de France peloton will dot itself across the north of France and Belgium, rolling over battlefields of the Great War and by plain white crosses with no names. It’s been 100 years since the start of a war that killed 16 million people.

http://velonews.comp...ng-right_335039

It was the first war that killing really happened on an industrial scale. The Germans thought they would nip through Belgium, take France and be home before the leaves fell. It took 5 years of sheer horror and hell before it was over. And a certain Lord Kitchener (fresh from the Boer War) was one of the big cheeses who sent wave upon wave of foot solders to their certain death.

My grandfather was a Scott who fought in Dellville Wood, just south west of the finish tomorrow, He survived the war but suffered from 'shell shock' and died quiet young.

Edited by kosmonooit

Team car order for tomorrow, could be a long wait for bike or wheel if your car is too far back post-32242-1404842964,0008.jpg

Tdf win nr 7 for Kittel

How to beat him?

Drukspykers in the final km on his racing line

post-12015-0-57606200-1404843374_thumb.jpg

Preview for tomorrow - cobbles & rain post-32242-1404842596,8525.jpg

Tomorrow is going to be a BIG day! Nobody's going to win the tour, but the big contenders need to be very vigilant... Easy to lose the tour on a stage like this.

Can't wait... I have nothing keeping me from watching tomorrow. . Arranged my car service for today so that tomorrow I am sorted.

And I downloaded the dstv remote app so I am queen of the tv tomorrow as well.. ;)

So tomorrow, homage to the fallen?

Amid a ghastly history, and pedaling right through it

LILLE, France (VN) — On Wednesday morning, the Tour de France peloton will dot itself across the north of France and Belgium, rolling over battlefields of the Great War and by plain white crosses with no names. It’s been 100 years since the start of a war that killed 16 million people.

http://velonews.comp...ng-right_335039

It was the first war that killing really happened on an industrial scale. The Germans thought they would nip through Belgium, take France and be home before the leaves fell. It took 5 years of sheer horror and hell before it was over. And a certain Lord Kitchener (fresh from the Boer War) was one of the big cheeses who sent wave upon wave of foot solders to their certain death.

My grandfather was a Scott who fought in Dellville Wood, just south west of the finish tomorrow, He survived the war but suffered from 'shell shock' and died quiet young.

I am not sure who coined the phrase, but it was called: "The war to end all war" If the phrase is used nowadays I suppose it is with a rather cynical undertone.