• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man is certainly talented when it comes to bike handling

post-1372-1405166846,4989.jpg

Oi

. I would've fallen down just taking the tool ..

Sagan has yet to finish outside the top 5 at the Tour. The last man to match that level of consistency though the first seven stages of the Tour was Charles Pélissier all the way back in 1930.

Oi

. I would've fallen down just taking the tool ..

You need to practise that more...

Sorry, could not resist.

Sagan has yet to finish outside the top 5 at the Tour. The last man to match that level of consistency though the first seven stages of the Tour was Charles Pélissier all the way back in 1930.

Interestingly in 1984 Laurent Fignon finished in the Top 5 places for 7 stages in a row (stages 14 to 20 inclusive). He also won 3 of those stages and won the tour that year when Hinault was 2nd.

As you say his record is for the first seven stages.

Nibals & Arsetana got some work to do ...

Edited by @Joecoolls

Don't think Astana cares much. The lead will dwindle down to about 3min at the finish. Smart money must be on Chavanelle

Don't think Astana cares much. The lead will dwindle down to about 3min at the finish. Smart money must be on Chavanelle

I like Yates and he's the youngest rider in the race

I'm reading some news on the Cyclingnews Tour Tracker...

17:11:59 CEST

Remember Denis Menchov? Remember how he retired in May 2013 citing a knee injury? It turns out that he was actually handed a two-year ban for a biological passport violation. Funny that the UCI didn't announce this ban at the time, and the news has only come to light now (inadvertently?) after the publication of a list of banned riders on the UCI website. Farcical.