2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

!!!

The Dutch national lottery will sponsor Team Belkin in 2015, the Telegraaf report Monday morning. The Lotto will invest in a unique joint project with the BrandLoyalty speedskating team of multiple Olympic champion Sven Kramer.

"We are now working on the last details," Team Belkin manager Richard Plugge said. "We were already working on this plan before we knew Belkin would end their sponsorship but it became more concrete in June. When the contracts have been signed, and it looks very promising, this is great news for the team and for Dutch cycling."

Cyclingnews

The Dutch version of Team Sky?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently (from a comment) on the clip:

Background: The dutch have a history of abusing Voeckler (including smashing windows of his house) because he won the 2011 stage where Hoogerland got hit by a car

WOW, who remembers that crash and the pics of our man pulling himself from the fence ?

What happened to the team and the driver ? The driver did not stop and Voekler carried on riding

apparently (from a comment) on the clip:

Background: The dutch have a history of abusing Voeckler (including smashing windows of his house) because he won the 2011 stage where Hoogerland got hit by a car

WOW, who remembers that crash and the pics of our man pulling himself from the fence ?

What happened to the team and the driver ? The driver did not stop and Voekler carried on riding

This one - 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2KAKwu0bbNU

I still maintain that Nibali (even with the other 2 favourites) would have taken the yellow this year, let's see what happens this week and how well he can protect it.

I doubt he will lose it and will put in a pretty decent TT as well.

He is totally running away with it, the time deficit is massive after 2 weeks in.

Definitely not a close race, total dominance for sure, it's a race for 2nd. and 3rd. now, I would like to see Tejay on the podium, I was asked the same question last week Thursday on our radio show on MIX FM. and I said that Tejay is not to be written off.

I like this article one of my friends shared.

http://pelotonmagazi...ont-of-peloton/

"In a way it’s a simple move, but in another way it’s so telling of Nibali’s instincts and cunning. He stays at the front. He does not ever turn off. He keeps out of trouble. He protects his jersey. In this instance, basically all by himself.

Nibali has shown he’s one of the best climbers in this year’s Tour. He’s shown he can crush it on the cobbles. He’s shown he’s one of the best descenders. He’s shown he’s an all-around badass on the bike.

Few read a race like Nibali. It’s moments like these that show how good he really is.

And after the stage the guy’s modest about it all"

Edited by Wyatt Earp