2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha isn't it actually Nie-bî-lie? Short sound after N and not eee.

You're right about the short sound after the N, but definitely not barley at the end. It's difficult to type it out in a way that people who can't speak Italian will know exactly how it sounds.

In essence, it should be Nie-ba-li and not Nee-barley.

10561663_10152333014306185_6651076512950670202_n.png?oh=7d9108ade9a79b3f0d2be2e5bde8b729&oe=545532EC&__gda__=1414423315_98db866d81f6b17a73d5d813a09cb265

He should have clapped her so hard that the phone became a permanent feature on her ear.

You're right about the short sound after the N, but definitely not barley at the end. It's difficult to type it out in a way that people who can't speak Italian will know exactly how it sounds.

In essence, it should be Nie-ba-li and not Nee-barley.

Vincenzo Nibali (Italian pronunciation: [vinˈtʃɛntso ˈniːbali];

He should have clapped her so hard that the phone became a permanent feature on her ear.

Nibbles 1 - iphone 0

He is clean till proven otherwise, is it difficult for people to simply sit and admire rather than throw the negative speculation out there all the time.

Bwhaaaaa, cute, read my post carefully, it's called jest, negative speculation, I said he is a machine,