2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

I agree. But sagan in yellow?! That would have been the coolest thing since.. i cant think of anything cooler

Big yeah.

He's still 2secs behind it.

Still hoping for that magic moment.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a complete Sagan fan..but dam that was impressive for a so called sprinter to be up there mixing it with heads of state on final climb, impressive!

He's a once-in-a-generation racer

The Force is strong with that Slovakian.

He's a once-in-a-generation racer

The Force is strong with that Slovakian.

Indeed.. he is flippen awesome.

whats shocking about the use of an inhaler?

Shocking because he himself admitted that he use it before he makes a big effort,

"I wanted to win and do better than fourth but when I got away in a small group, nobody wanted to work and come with me in the group. When you're strong, your rivals always ride against you. That makes it harder for me to win and nobody will do a turn with you when you attack... I'm happy. I perhaps made a mistake in the last three but I'm happy for Vincenzo, very happy. I didn’t follow him when he attacked. I also knew that if I chased him down, somebody else would have attacked, so I'm happy he won."

Sagaaaan

Crowds are amazing the depth of the crowds at some points is just crazy absolutely fantastic to see the turn out of spectators so glad the British public have came out and supported the Tour in this fashion

from Twitter

' alt='post-1372-1404675995,9874.jpg'>post-1372-1404675995,9874.jpg

"I wanted to win and do better than fourth but when I got away in a small group, nobody wanted to work and come with me in the group. When you're strong, your rivals always ride against you. That makes it harder for me to win and nobody will do a turn with you when you attack... I'm happy. I perhaps made a mistake in the last three but I'm happy for Vincenzo, very happy. I didn’t follow him when he attacked. I also knew that if I chased him down, somebody else would have attacked, so I'm happy he won."

Sagaaaan

We were discussing this that Sagan looked rather okay with Nibs going on to win it.

They were team mates afterall so that's nice.

Jens, Nibali, Sagan and a climb in stage 2 already with all the big boys slugging it out. I love TDF!!

Archived