2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy has a torn meniscus....guess i would be crying like a baby if it was me.

Is it from that fall yesterday? Stupid farking Pommie standing in the road like a lost puppy.

Cote de Bradfield yesterday. Huge day out for a few seconds of action. Very cool indeed.

And today's finish. Only had to wait 90mins for this one and the fan park was great before and after.

What other stages are you going to be at?

I'll be at stage 6 finish with SA Rugby jersey on.

Stage 7 start and on the route on stage 8.......hope to get to Paris for the finish.

Is it from that fall yesterday? Stupid farking Pommie standing in the road like a lost puppy.

Jip

Torn Rapha shorts on the L

Gingerly getting back on

Eina bruising on the hip

Dunno how the Cannondale bidon got there...

Yesterday, Bakelants featured in 2 crashes

Tough day at the office

http://d4nuk0dd6nrma.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/2014-Tour-de-France-Stage-3-11.jpg

This was yesterday so I'll have another go today, just hanging out in the cycling lane though #pedestrian

post-271-0-04436500-1404820327_thumb.jpg

I did the same through many of the spring classics (real sufferfest stuff), and did some of the big weekend mountain stages for the Giro.

Especially when the weather is bad, an awesome way to spend time on a bike. Amazing how 3 hours flies by, and the puddle of sweat that has to be mopped up afterwards. Highly recommended!

post-39938-1404821448,4094.jpg

Will definitely use up some of his superpowers to recover and continue racing for a further few weeks

The doc treated both Froome's hands, shoulder, knee and hip.

His left hand seems to be giving the most discomfort.

Archived