New Cyclelab store

morecycling

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will training Cyclelab staff on customer service follow soon after?

Thats initiative should be rolled out nationally. A bit late, as they have lost my purchases forever. Being in the retail industry, I refuse to hand over cash to any business who's staff do not treat me like I pay their salary.

Good to see you are making an effort since taking over the brand .... but that looks like a golf course!

Good to see you are making an effort since taking over the brand .... but that looks like a golf course!

I totally forgot about the buyout. Hopefully service levels will improve. I will perhaps pay Cycle Lab a visit a few months in to see if there is indeed an improvement in customer service.

Thats initiative should be rolled out nationally. A bit late, as they have lost my purchases forever. Being in the retail industry, I refuse to hand over cash to any business who's staff do not treat me like I pay their salary.

Last time I visited I was privileged to an argument between (what I gathered to be) a shop / duty manager and one of the sales guys about their hours and how it was unfair that employee X was allowed to change shifts. I managed to stroll the whole shop (was seriously considering a Trek Remedy at that stage) without them giving it any thought to stop their 7de Laan bickering and focus on a customer.

Have never again been to a Cyclelab in any province. Realized that I was the fool for expecting anything other than SHOCKING service after experiencing it so many times before from Cyclelabs all over our beautiful country.

i must agree. I visit my local cycle lab about 3 times a week cause my friend works there and they have free cuppo.

When a person enters the shop then they all sit and look at them, i will tell them to help the customer and their reply is someone will. F*^& me, I have sold some spares to a customer cause they are to lazy. It was not to help them but to help a new cyclist.

Hi Guys, as with The Pro Shop we are/will be focusing intensely on creating a customer centric store. All our current and new staff are being trained and we will be enforcing the highest standards of customer service. There will be many big changes to come.

Haha, nothing wrong with adding a bit of green to the track.. Its getting its first test run tomorrow so we will let you know how the guys rate it.

The new store is going to bring with it awesome service. We have an awesome team of mechanics, and some great people on the team. As always the proof will be in the pudding. So you'll have to pop in check it out for yourself.