Ibis Mojo HDR 650b - Build & Review

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were paying *him* to take it off you?

I don't know what the problem is with the Joplins, everyone I have spoken to recon they have had no issues once they have taken them off their bikes!

What happened to the Joplin you still haven't paid me (in beer) for?

I fixed it, and it promptly blew as soon as I sat on it. And I said last time - beer is whenever you want it! Hoe about tomorrow?

Guest Omega Man

I fixed it, and it promptly blew as soon as I sat on it. And I said last time - beer is whenever you want it! Hoe about tomorrow?

Haha. Jees those things are shite. Can't do tomorrow. Going to Zim for 2 week on Monday so got to prep.

Haha. Jees those things are shite. Can't do tomorrow. Going to Zim for 2 week on Monday so got to prep.

Thinking of giving it to Christo. Maybe he can do what needs to be done to get it to work for more than a nanosecond...

Guest Omega Man

Thinking of giving it to Christo. Maybe he can do what needs to be done to get it to work for more than a nanosecond...

Why? Jees! He's such a nice guy. Why would you want to do that to him?

How about epoxying the dropper or welding it so that it does not drop anymore?

Guest Omega Man

I'd take it off both your hands, but I recently bought a 180g Superlogic carbon post. Sorry.

In that case what is your favorite brand of bib and lube saddle sore cream?

And now that this thread is completely derailed. ..

What was this thread about again!

Crow ... you keen on using some of that plastidip on a new second hand fork I might well be mounting on a new 4th hand long travel HT ... once the boys at STOKE have given the fork the OK and a decent service that is.

In that case what is your favorite brand of bib and lube saddle sore cream?

MH seems to have taken nicely to his new found weight weener status. Also showing no remorse for selling the Intense...

Guest Omega Man

MH seems to have taken nicely to his new found weight weener status. Also showing no remorse for selling the Intense...

A rather shameful state of affairs I think.