BOOMSLANG!!!

Really want to come and ride the new trails tomorrow, but feels a bit dodge alone so Jonkers or WVP for me :(

Its not that bad up there and there are plenty of guys around. most of the time.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking back at the entry. Cant really see it in the shot but the tree drop's landing has been helped a bit by digging out about 3 tons of soil to add slope to the transition. The soil was moved further up the trail (foreground) adding elevation to the "summit". Hit it fast enough and you're airborne!

post-13110-0-56288100-1383932915_thumb.jpg

Looking back at the entry. Cant really see it in the shot but the tree drop's landing has been helped a bit by digging out about 3 tons of soil to add slope to the transition. The soil was moved further up the trail (foreground) adding elevation to the "summit". Hit it fast enough and you're airborne!

post-13110-0-56288100-1383932915_thumb.jpg

Does the trail go through to the top of snake eyes?

Yes it will. Snake eyes will be refreshed too.

Not yet but that isnt far off by the looks of things.

Very sweet entry, and as I said before, I love berms. Berms make me look good and feel fast. :thumbup:

Not yet but that isnt far off by the looks of things.

Thanks.

How far is the hack/bundu bash to get to snake eyes?

Going to check it out tomorrow morning in any event.

Anyone else gonna be up there?

Thanks.

The entry is good but the rest needs 'riding in' but is okay. Not sure how long to go before it reaches the exit but by the looks of things it will be worth any wait.

I will be mooching around there with Ben some time tomorrow.

Edited by marko35s

Thanks.

About 100m of trail in relatively flattish and grassy area left to blaze. Unfortunately the bakkie was out of commission till yesterday so not much was done this week. Should be open to ride by next weekend once the majority of features are in.

I'm there from 2h30 tomorrow afternoon

About 100m of trail in relatively flattish and grassy area left to blaze. Unfortunately the bakkie was out of commission till yesterday so not much was done this week. Should be open to ride by next weekend once the majority of features are in.

I'm there from 2h30 tomorrow afternoon

Hey I'll join.

Very sweet entry, and as I said before, I love berms. Berms make me look good and feel fast. :thumbup:

Berms are fun! Come join tomorrow, bummed for missing today's ride! Let's session the boomslang entry.

Actually, the offer is open to all, 230 ride anyone? Meet at boomslang at 3.

Quick question, is the trail allowed to be ridden? I was in Tokai today (Cobra and Mamba are awesome btw) and I stopped short of Boomslang. Wasn't sure of the status of the trail, although there were no barriers to the entry, I didn't want to be THAT guy who sets things back.

Quick question, is the trail allowed to be ridden? I was in Tokai today (Cobra and Mamba are awesome btw) and I stopped short of Boomslang. Wasn't sure of the status of the trail, although there were no barriers to the entry, I didn't want to be THAT guy who sets things back.

If it is crossed off with logs, it should be left alone, mostly because there are unfinished parts that could be dangerous. (Some clowns seem to think they should remove the logs.) If the entrance is left open, you are allowed / encouraged to give it a go. It might be unfinished though, so just be aware and awake. Sometimes it is good to ride it and compact newly built trails.