• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CWC have a 160mm 650B Pike for 8K on sale #JustSaying

not anymore.

I think I got one of the last units.

Now if Patient Zero would stop bringing bugs back from crèche I may just get to ride it and not just stare at it.

not anymore.

Now if Patient Zero would stop bringing bugs back from crèche I may just get to ride it and not just stare at it.

congrats ... problem with those bug carriers is that you just get immune to the bugs they are carrying from creche and then they go to pre-school and the wicked cycle starts all over ... same to be said for the various schools to follow ... trust me :(

not anymore.

I've got a 160mm Mattoc Pro that is lounging in the UK and I was going to send back for a refund and that bad boy was about R7K odd as far as I remember. :)

My frame has arrived - at my BIL's place in the UK... I fear there is still some cash to pay to get it here...

Might be able to help you there... Might but it'll depend if I can wrangle the extra money I need to bring back an Orange but that is a big wrangle. 

I've got a 160mm Mattoc Pro that is lounging in the UK and I was going to send back for a refund and that bad boy was about R7K odd as far as I remember. :)

You'll find a need for it eventually. Or make someone here very happy...

Very Nice

leaving this here....
lovingly assembled by me myself and I
she gets as lovingly abused on the trails.

Kingdom Bike
Vendetta X2

just in case you thought she wasnt all that rowdy looking..... check them angles

What's the H/A on that? That looks raked out fully. Ver' nice. 

After riding my Shuttle Bike - i mean Enduro in the heat this morning I am looking more and more forward to that svelte steel hard tail... 

At what H/A does a bike become useful for only going downhill and does it lose it's ability as a decent all round bike? Specifically if you consider Gauteng as the main place it will be used.

At what H/A does a bike become useful for only going downhill and does it lose it's ability as a decent all round bike? Specifically if you consider Gauteng as the main place it will be used.

in GP ... say 71deg HA :P

There is no magic number. 

If the STA is steep enough and you've got the POWERRRRRR! you'll be able to winch yourself up most hills.