Highlights of 2013

T-Bob

Year is starting to wind down so share your thoughts of highlights of the year. Be it an event, news, personal experience, a purchase, a trail, a race, road, mtb, whatever...

I'll kick it off.

Has to be Gerrans passing the jersey to Impey at the tour. Great show of mateship, rewards for all the hard work. First saffa to wear yellow, first african to wear yellow when everyone thought it was going to be Froome.

“Simon came to me yesterday afternoon and asked if it was okay for him to pass the jersey along to Daryl,” said Sport Director Matt White. “I said it was fine. They’re great mates. What they’ve done for each other will never be forgotten. Simon won his stage with the perfect lead-out from Daryl, and he had his two days in yellow. For Daryl to be the first African in yellow, even if it’s only one day – well, it will change his life forever.”

http://www.feltet.dk/octo_cms/files/Feltet.dk/Billeder/2013/Lob/Tour_de_France_2013/07_etape/TdF2013_7_etape_Daryl_Impey_podiet.jpg

Froome in the TdF

Impey in yellow

Ciolek - Milan San Remo

Meintjes at Worlds

Minnaar

MTN Qhubeka in Europe

Good year!

The honourable actions of sir wayne potgeiter. He really impressed me and deserves a huge accolade for his unselfish generosity this year.

+1

:blush:

What a great thread.

OK, so much to be thankful for...

My daughters first word "Dada"

My son being my critical mass partner.

I had another anniversary this year, which means my bike buying compulsion has not resulted in divorce.

Business is doing well.

Helped a few people step closer to their dreams

Met some GREAT Hubbers and had too many beers with them.

No deaths in the family.

Finished Tour of legends - with a smile (thanks Sherrif)

Too much to go through...lekker fun so far.