LOST at Modders

Iron

Ok so not sure where to place this . but my rides are getting costly of late cause I seem to keep losing things , lights , cells and most recently this Pump.

I lost the pump at Modderfontien and this is a shot in the dark at seeing if anyone has picked it up or may see it .

I would really appreciate it back as it was a gift .

Thanks

post-8504-0-65446000-1384326576_thumb.jpg

Edited by Iron

I will go to modders tomorrow and look for your lost Pomp iron.

Rough idea where in modders it may have come off?

Thanks Badass

I have no idea , just ride all the trails for me :w00t: The red loop , basically the longest loop .

like i said this is a needle in the haystack situation but worth a try .

Ok so not sure where to place this . but my rides are getting costly of late cause I seem to keep losing things , lights , cells and most recently this Pump.

I lost the pump at Modderfontien and this is a shot in the dark at seeing if anyone has picked it up or may see it .

Thanks

How do we know you lost all those things and dont just want us to hand you everything we find there so you can start a 2nd-hand shop?

ps I lost.....cash, yeah definitely cash - had Mandela's face on it

How do we know you lost all those things and dont just want us to hand you everything we find there so you can start a 2nd-hand shop?

ps I lost.....cash, yeah definitely cash - had Mandela's face on it

Just the pomp dude , thats all i want . you can keep the rest .

out of interest does this forum have a lost and found section ?

might be handy , but then again the honest ones are few and far between .

ok never mind bad idea .

out of interest does this forum have a lost and found section ?

might be handy , but then again the honest ones are few and far between .

ok never mind bad idea .

Not at all.Its a good idea and we do have some honest folk around here

My son dropped his Garmin on a mtb race recently and I advertised on the hub if anyone had seen it

Reply same day that it had been found and the guy stayed in Kalk Bay which is down the road

Really chuffed

Unfortunately same cannot be said for my Rydons I left at Avianto on Xmas day.Gone....

Edited by Kranswurm

• 3 weeks later...

There was a night race at Modders a month or so ago. Two of my friends, that are relatively new riders, got lost that evening. I went back looking for them. I cycled around for about an hour before a guy in a car found them. I must say, that was one awesome experience - cycling all on your own at around 23h00 in the rain through a beautiful place in the heart of Gauteng. Loved it. :devil: - Now it is a thread about somebody getting lost at Modderfontein. ^_^

Thanks

Maybe it's laying next to your light :whistling: