94,7 road race your time on MTB?

militarac

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my nephew did a 4.30 on a bmx - bloody nutter. Did not get the road bike done in time for this year, but next I will be there :clap:

I rode with a guy on a silver and green TREK Rumblefish (I think) sounded like I was being chased by one of those old military landies. would love to know what time he did.

respect to you guys who do it on MTB's that's a lot of pedaling especially keeping up with the roadie groups, I know because I mainly do MTB and venture out on the road bike once or twice a year.

Did a 3:38 on my Trek Superfly 100 Al Pro

Fitted slicks on it though, they make a difference on the downhills but not so sure about elsewhere?

4:20 on my anthem with knobs, but I got sick before the race so didn't train much the last month and a half. I will definitely be back on the knobs next year trying for a sub 3:30

Ok we did 4h34 on a single speed ice cream bike for CHOC. Whohooooo now that was fun. Passed a few very expensive roadbikes. Priceless!!!

Was watching TV and saw you guys, great job. :thumbup:

did a 5 hour a couple of years ago on mtb with knobblies. might give it a crack again next year. would love to build up a nice ss rigid for this. respect to all.

Last year 3h20 on mtb.This year I was on roadbike and there was a silver pyga rider keeping up with us on the N14 .I noticed that he was not even on his highest gear.Next year on SS !

Edited by Blitzer