[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic Cycle Race

Frosty

ye,

I'm just use to there normally being a number at the front, and the photo's gets named the same as the riders number, otherwise everyone got to search through ALL the photo's to find the photo of themselves. Not making allot of sense.

I saw some of the roadies on Friday at CL, their packs included 2 paper stick on numbers also, Wondering why the MTB (since I have 3 examples of MTB riders) Not having gotten stick on numbers.

anyway, to late to fox now.

did ANYONE else in the MTB get a stick on number other than the one that goes on the back of the shirt.

G

Make up your own, some masking tape and a pen on your board or helmet

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which group you in?

G

I did get the jetline photos helmet & bars stickers as well as back of shirt paper number.

Also got stickers - not using them though. AL. Lekker late start. Will feel like a Sunday sleep in.

Next week we are hosting the Pre-Argus Jacaranda ride. I will be up crazy time then. Thx to all involved. How many entries?

Edited by TALUS

Hmmm, it's raining in Randburg. What's the weather like in the east?

Edited by GaryvdM

I see traffic at the entrance is still a small problem , not too bad though

Edited by W@nna-BE

Those things on the side of your (royal your) head are ears and people (cyclists) don't use them.

Edited by geraldm24

I learnt a few new things today. 1. Why I ride tubeless - got a sidewall cut at 15km. Lost pressure to1.8bar (measured it now). Sealed up. I nearly lost it turning into Heidelberg but could ride to the finish although I couldn't stand up due to the rim hitting through. I am a fan for life. 2. I am not really supposed to ride AL. They dropped me although I was at 100% of max heart rate for several minutes. 3. Practise makes perfect - the organisation was spot on. Parking attendants, toilets, start, finish etc. etc. I am not happy with my time (2:44) but I think this is my actual ability. Big up to the organisers.