The Empire Strikes Back: Specialized Sues A Bike Shop Over Name

Bad Girl

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whahhaha well played.

IF he gets another bike ...his wife WILL kick him out...catch 22 situation!! :whistling: :whistling:

IF he gets another bike ...his wife WILL kick him out...catch 22 situation!! :whistling: :whistling:

Is the correct number of bikes to own n +1 or d-1?

n = current number of bikes

d = number of bikes that leads to divorce

Don't we all walk that fine line......?

Might as well and go shoot the lights out.

Good Grief Wyatt, what is the size of that big blade. It is as big as a Panarottis family pizza!

directly proportional to the power in the legs

post-5386-1386921171,6442.jpg

Here's mine. Taken somewhere between Sechelt and Squamish.

:offtopic: Sorry. G-man. How is that fork on that Stumpy? You have the 32mm right? Mine feels like a pool noodle and want to get rid of it, or maybe its because I am a vetgat. Just wanted another opinion.

What ??? no disk brakes ???? :eek:

Luckily I have the new Ultegra brakes on there, nice and powerful.

Good Grief Wyatt, what is the size of that big blade. It is as big as a Panarottis family pizza!

It's a 52 compact believe it or not.

Would that be referring to you Caerus ? :ph34r:

Seriously, I have already done so with my wife and daughters' Mongooses Mongeese Mongi. Hell, my wife's Mongoose, my elder daughter's Mongoose and my younger daughter's Mongoose which I donated to deserving cyclists.

I also gave away a set of wheels, disk brakes, an assortment of bars, seat posts and saddles, tires and other bits and pieces to the Hub's resident bike builder for the less privileged.

Not all, I looked at getting a Spez but they never got back to me unfortunately. So moved onto something else.

Was genuinely thinking of someone that rides a really crap bike but has potential

63/49 Red 22 XXL...