Niner Zee.M.D

jcmeyerSS

Very nice build JC, some good stuff comes out of that complex you and Rouxtjie hang out in :thumbup: - may you have many safe and happy miles on it sir!

Thanx Bennie. Will have to bring to Thaba soon for a real test

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks sweet :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: all you need is a pair of citec wheels now

looks sweet :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: all you need is a pair of citec wheels now

I'm a little on the beefy (heavy) side for a 28 spoke wheel. Haha

That bike looks great. Now you only need a black cassette and chain to make you the "stealth downhill bomber" :ph34r: .

I have to compliment you on the choice of the Zee crankset. Any other converted double would not have looked the part. Its quite a nice looking single ring crank

That bike looks great. Now you only need a black cassette and chain to make you the "stealth downhill bomber" :ph34r: .

I have to compliment you on the choice of the Zee crankset. Any other converted double would not have looked the part. Its quite a nice looking single ring crank

thanx

and yes would love a black crank and chain

• 5 months later...

Frame and fork off to the cape to get the BOGUS treatment. Super excited.

Call the vet, cause that puppy is gonna be sick...Ag lekker man....bogus is the glamfairy of the bike world. He makes stuffs pretty

Edited by rouxtjie