Niner Zee.M.D

jcmeyerSS

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JC that Black on black on black rocks

thanx bud. Actually gonna get her resprayed matt black in the the new year with gunmetal grey Niner decals.

Sweet ride! Anyone who buys a Niner is ok in my book ;-)

Let us know about the Zee 1x systen. If you don't lose the chain it may give me an idea for my next build!

Many happy miles sir.

Shut the front door! There must be something in the water in that there complex... First Rouxtjie is perving at CAAD10's and now JC is riding gears...

Far to early for New Year Revolutions peeps... BTW that is a very hot new ride JC, congrats. What's next, Swift is starting to shave his legs or take up scrapbooking?

Shut the front door! There must be something in the water in that there complex... First Rouxtjie is perving at CAAD10's and now JC is riding gears...

Far to early for New Year Revolutions peeps... BTW that is a very hot new ride JC, congrats. What's next, Swift stop drinking beer

Fixed it for you

Wet and muddy. So didn't go to far.

Gonna give it a proper test this weekend. Fourways to VG and back.

Booooom you better know it.....just love that route after last weekend and the best is we can do it from home.

Wet and muddy. So didn't go to far.

Gonna give it a proper test this weekend. Fourways to VG and back.

looks sweet :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: all you need is a pair of citec wheels now

Far to early for New Year Revolutions peeps... BTW that is a very hot new ride JC, congrats. What's next, Swift is starting to shave his legs or take up scrapbooking?

Still hunting, must get one before the year is done

Edited by rouxtjie