MTB for R25k: Specialized or a Scott?

JASON ZN

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schalk Stop! You even admitted that you had lied. You told us what cover you were on, a fellow hubber posted a pic of that cover and there was a black dude on the cover. You made your name gat, live with it!

Secondly I never ever said a Titan was better than Spez. A Hubber asked for advice on a Titan. You told him that a Titan is the biggest scrap and that Spez is the thing.

Much like a SPECIALIZED SNOB!

I stated my point and you attacked me. The guy was super excited about his new Titan and you spoiled it for him by slating him bike. MUCH LIKE A BULLY. At the end you lost all credibility and were banned from the Hub. Learn from your mistakes.

I was never banned. Get your facts right. I posted a pic of the cover. Mens fitness, you posted a picture of mens health, your mistake. You asked, I never boasted about it. Maybe dont attack people in the way you do, I am no snob. I ride Spez because I like the bikes, they feel good to me and make me smile. I am sorry you got hit by someone, I was not awhere of that. I am not on the hub 24 hours a day. if you have a personal vendetta with me, thats your issue, I have no issue with you, apart from the fact that you hate everyone and everything Specialized.

I was never banned. Get your facts right. I posted a pic of the cover. Mens fitness, you posted a picture of mens health, your mistake. You asked, I never boasted about it. Maybe dont attack people in the way you do, I am no snob. I ride Spez because I like the bikes, they feel good to me and make me smile. I am sorry you got hit by someone, I was not awhere of that. I am not on the hub 24 hours a day. if you have a personal vendetta with me, thats your issue, I have no issue with you, apart from the fact that you hate everyone and everything Specialized.

I suggest you get a spell check. Secondly you are a liar.

Schalk Stop! You even admitted that you had lied. You told us what cover you were on, a fellow hubber posted a pic of that cover and there was a black dude on the cover. You made your name gat, live with it!

Secondly I never ever said a Titan was better than Spez. A Hubber asked for advice on a Titan. You told him that a Titan is the biggest scrap and that Spez is the thing.

Much like a SPECIALIZED SNOB!

I stated my point and you attacked me. The guy was super excited about his new Titan and you spoiled it for him by slating his bike. MUCH LIKE A BULLY. At the end you lost all credibility and were banned from the Hub. Learn from your mistakes.

I remember that! Would of been better if he had bought a Titanium bike... Was quit a fight between 2 very different keyboard warrior Styles if I recall.

To answer the man,s Q .You can get a decent spect momsen HT for that amount .Carbon frame, Full XT and Tubeless ready crest wheelset

Edited by Blitzer

I remember that! Would of been better if he had bought a Titanium bike... Was quit a fight between 2 very different keyboard warrior Styles if I recall.

Then the Mods are liars. I walked out of that argument with a warning, they told me that you had been banned. With your previous lies. Im with the mods on this one

Do u still have to pedal on a specialized?

If the way people talk about them is anything to go on,,,,DON'T BE STUPID,